PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a cpl macros (noob at macro making)

Kinjo
01-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Ive looked threw the macro thread but still don't really understand how to make the ones i want which are not in the warrior macro thread.

I'm looking for a charge/intervene macro i heard Ciderhelm talking about in 1 of his videos(or might have been podcast)

And a devastate/HS macro.

Now i think i might know how to make the dev/hs macro thinking something like

/cast Devastate
/cast Heroic Strike

Any help with checking my macro to see if it would work and for a charge intervene macro would be much appriated thank you in advance

Kinjo

Dubzil
01-13-2009, 10:26 AM
there is an intervene macro in the macro forums, not quite sure why you would want a devistate/HS macro or a charge macro, i have charge key binded and devistat/HS are separate, don't see a reason to group them really

Ari
01-13-2009, 10:29 AM
I bound my HS macro to revenge, because this allows me to use it without too many issues even when I'm soloing. (I have glyph of revenge) It looks like this:

/cast Revenge
/cast !Heroic Strike

Kinjo
01-13-2009, 10:41 AM
there is an intervene macro in the macro forums, not quite sure why you would want a devistate/HS macro or a charge macro, i have charge key binded and devistat/HS are separate, don't see a reason to group them really

I just thought it would make it easier to have both on 1 button, if your targeting a enemy it would charge and if your targeting a friendly it would intervene.

and i like the idea of the revenge/HS macro better then dev/hs thank you for that

Purinna
01-13-2009, 11:38 AM
If your tanking a bunch of mobs and one of them breaks away and goes after someone you can target the mob and press this one:
/cast [target=targettarget] intervene

If your just looking for an all in one charge button because you dont have warbringer specced then you could use this one on mobs only (need to be targeting the mob as well) (In-Combat will change you to and leave you in Beserker stance, Out-of-Combat will change you to and leave you in Battle Stance):
/cast [stance:1/2,combat] Berserker Stance; [stance:3,combat] Intercept; [stance:2/3,nocombat] Battle Stance; [stance:1,nocombat] Charge

If neither of those are what your looking for let me know more specifics and we can maybee work something different? Need to know if you have warbringer specced or not that kind of stuff?

PS. you could possibly even combine the two macros together if you wanted to have it work for intervene, intercept, and charge with no warbringer although the stance modifiers might need to be changed...

thanatas
01-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Intervene works where if the target is friendly, it works on them, if its harmful it will do a target of target automatically and still work on the friendly. No need for

/cast [target=targettarget] intervene