PDA

View Full Version : Sapphiron 10 man

Asarta
01-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Hi New to tank spot but love the vidoes very usefull, anyway in Sapphiron fight i seem to go oom far to quickly for the encouter as i am holy priest and use poh, coh and go oom before 50% of Sapphiron hp use shadowfiend ofc and pots. any use full spell roatations for holy priest for most mana effective spell roatations, seem to use pom which burns mana fast and coh which dosnt quite as much but with the combo of the 2 drains mana fast.
plz dont post need more sprit or mp5 i know this :D

owlcapwn
01-13-2009, 05:59 AM
are you only using 2 healers for the fight? do you have a non healer as a de-curser or is a healer having to do that? is your raid all in FR gear? all those things can make the fight a lot easier on the heals

Fayre
01-13-2009, 06:33 AM
Do you have replenishment?

Asarta
01-13-2009, 08:55 PM
we downed him today, we had 3 healer in the raid priest, resto shammy raid healing the groups and a holy paldin on the mt, anyways found after 2 wipes flash heal and pom were my best friends, there was a mage on dispeling the curse. We didnt use any FR gear in raid and i chnaged my spec a little for the fight and mana stream totem and tide totem helped a lot, plus my shadow fiend wasnt cleaved woot , say part of that encounter is down to luck with the blizzards and the ice blocks tbh but ty for the advice

Gome
01-17-2009, 06:25 AM
Asarta, when you finally downed him, did you have your group in on one side or did you split the raid in two?? Just asking as we have been turning him around so his tail is near the door and the group being on the left side (as you enter the room). Any advice would be much appreciated.

huggy77
01-18-2009, 12:12 AM
why turn him so his tail faces the door?

Asarta
01-19-2009, 11:36 PM
had two groups one to the left one to the right, worked well when ppl got it down tbh coz you can run to the middle and spread out for the ice blocks and there are no laggers running miles to get behind in 8 secs. well it worked for us