PDA

View Full Version : Sarth + 2 which drakes?

kelvs
01-12-2009, 02:00 AM
We did Sarth + Tenebron last time with 3 tanks in 10-man. Now we're gonna try Sarth + 2 drakes and I'm thinking Vesperon and Shadron.

Here's my plan:
Druid tank on Sarth
Warrior catches Shadron
DPS down neglecting portal
Warrior catches Vesperon
DPS Vesperon
Go in 1st portal
Go in 2nd portal
All while paly catches fire adds

comments? or would any other 2 drakes be easier? I'm thinking Tenebron would be very messy with all the dragonkins flying around.

hvidgaard
01-12-2009, 05:27 AM
Shadron is without a doubt the hardest. For the groups I've tried it with the healing of the tank just shoots trough the roof and you're on a strict dps race to get him down quick enough before you run out of CDs to blow (both healer and tank wise).

Ray
01-12-2009, 07:29 AM
For Sarth +2 its Tenebron + Vesp for easy

If you want to do hardmode 2 drake (not sure why you would but eh) its Shad + Vesp.

The key to 2 drakes is killing Tene before she opens the second whelp portal. If you cant do that, then you cant do Sarth +2.

having just done this I will say its possible with 2 tanks but took many many attempts to learn how to put high threat on Tene and pick up the whelps. The other key thing to do is not to take the portals until Vesp is dead. Especially with so few tanks, it was best for us to just kill Vesp and control blazes than it was to go through portals.

GL

Vapes
01-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Apparently one really nice thing about killing Shadron (and leaving the other two) is that you have a full 1.5min between the drakes, so you don't have to deal with two at once, you kill Tenebron before Vesp shows up.

I tried it, not knowing, the hard way, and boy was it hard, especially not knowing about Twilight Torment dancing. If you have Vesp/Shad up, and Twilight Torment is up, your Sarth tank can get hit by a 40k breath. (With 25% reduced hp). Took a little research to realize what the heck was happening.

kelvs
01-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Apparently one really nice thing about killing Shadron (and leaving the other two) is that you have a full 1.5min between the drakes, so you don't have to deal with two at once, you kill Tenebron before Vesp shows up.

I tried it, not knowing, the hard way, and boy was it hard, especially not knowing about Twilight Torment dancing. If you have Vesp/Shad up, and Twilight Torment is up, your Sarth tank can get hit by a 40k breath. (With 25% reduced hp). Took a little research to realize what the heck was happening.
wow 1.5 mins is quite a long time. thanks for this info.