PDA

View Full Version : Kel'Thuzad iceblock killer

cerberuss
01-10-2009, 11:55 PM
hey ppl whats up? :)

well i have a problem on Kel'Thuzad when he do his iceblock/blast
on us iam melee class and iam on my spot as i am supose to be but sometimes we are 4 melees and our Leader says we need to spread around him and not to close to echother and how in earth are we supose to do that i mean tryed that still getting ice blast 2 of us then

is there a way to not being iceblasted or something or that i can prevent that its gone happend so often.

thx for all the info

// Eric (cerberuss)

Omok
01-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Imagine you are forming a + around Kelthuzad. You can only have people at each pole; one to the left, one to the right, one behind him, and then the tank. So technically you can only have three melee fighting him other than the tank. If you want, you can have two melee stand on top of each other at those spots, but it takes twice the healing to keep them alive.

Kedearian
01-11-2009, 01:19 AM
kel is a really suck fight with a lot of melee for that reason alone. Your healers have to be really on the ball. And no matter what stay away from the tank as a melee or you'll wipe the raid.

Ked

Imvran
01-11-2009, 10:08 AM
we make a triangle in 10 man this is ofcourse only the melee

Tank is top point of triangle then make a triangle dividing melee in 2 places behind him (use his Hitbox to the maxx )

if you have more than 2 melees put them on top of eachother and say who your healers should take if they get iceblocked

sorednbored
01-11-2009, 10:16 AM
I heard somewhere that Kel' is particularly......punitive..... to melee classes.

Brucimus
01-11-2009, 11:01 AM
We form a cross around KT.
M
M 0 T
M

We also interrupt about 90% of his Ice attacks on the tank which make healing the tank trivial

dyls
01-11-2009, 03:19 PM
I heard somewhere that Kel' is particularly......punitive..... to melee classes.

I lol'd

cerberuss
01-12-2009, 05:04 AM
aight ty for all tips

il will try tell all this to the raid leader tonight

and il let u all know how it works out

peace