PDA

View Full Version : Advice on gems

Khasar
01-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Hey all...

Would need some advice or feedback. I am for some reason abit puzzled as to what gems I should have in my gear. Becuase i'm used to having lots of stam in BC...By getting T7 and nax loot i'm using gems such as Expertiese+Stam / Parry + def and the odd 2x 24 Stam rather than putting 24 stam gems all over. I'm loosing the Stam but gaining avoidance

My stats are 23267 Armor / 552 Def / 22.28% Dodge / Parry: 18.29% / Block 21.94% with 14 Expertise. Was thinking of trying to put my Expertise up a bit and put a few of exp + stam gems in my gear but then I'll loose some def which i'm trying to keep capped and not loose too much. My hp has gone down from over 27k to 26,986. Not much becuase of the new nax loot i'm getting but also because of the gems. But maybe i'm right in saying that some nax gear makes up with the other stats like dodge / def / parry. Just wondering if any of you would say that it's best to loose a bit of stam but gain the avoidence.

still yet need to enchant my new Cloak of the Armed Strife with 16+def

Cheers

Khasar

Here is my armory it may be down as usal if you can't accesss it..

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Khasar)

DeviousOne
01-11-2009, 04:01 AM
Don't socket dodge or parry gems. Blue gems=24 stamina, yellow gems=+8 def/12 stamina, and red gems=expertise or expertise/12 stam.

Khasar
01-11-2009, 05:53 AM
ok thanks =) will remove the dodge/parry gems

Pwidget
01-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Yeah I'm in the middle of a massive Regearing/Rechanting/Regemming spree. Unfortunately I would like to wait until next patch to Rechant, but it doesn't look like its coming out this Tuesday. But I'm going with the 8 Exp 12 Stam gems.