PDA

View Full Version : Best Enchants

Teletubbymaster
01-09-2009, 12:38 AM
I am a tauren warrior looking for the best possible enchants, im spec in protection. I'm just looking for pure health. I was also wondering what the most possible health a tauren warrior can get too. Fully geared and everything, i was guessing about 30k.

Lizana
01-09-2009, 01:39 AM
Has to be higher than 30k, because my NE isnt enchanting for HP and i am at 29.8 in hp gear

Teletubbymaster
01-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Lol i just realized what a noob i am, i don't know what NE is, im gonna guess night elf?

Demianu27
01-11-2009, 01:48 AM
Lol i just realized what a noob i am, i don't know what NE is, im gonna guess night elf?

Yep, NE = night elf

Do ya have an armory link so we can see what upgrades ya need?

Teletubbymaster
01-17-2009, 02:40 AM
im only lvl 66, im just saying hypotheticly what would be the best

Pwidget
01-17-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm a Troll with Mining/JC and don't put pure stamina in every socket. I'm in mostly 10 man/Heroic gear with one 25 man piece. I have 28.6 unbuffed hp. You can get there easily with a few Naxx epics, and I think I've seen tauren sitting in Shat with 31-32k unbuffed.

And remember please, tanking is not all about stamina, no matter how much everyone judges a tank on how big their health pool is.

Dhalphir
01-17-2009, 05:36 PM
I am a Miner, and a Tauren, and I sit at 30,257 gemming for expertise. (red and blue are 8exp12stam yellow are 8hit8expertise) and I am four gear slots away from best in slot.
so, I probably could bump that up a little more with those pieces plus if I regemmed for stamina.

The_Brick
01-20-2009, 01:09 PM
I am not currently optimized the way I'd like to be, and as a Gnome I sit at just over 32k unbuffed, without really having to gimp avoidance or threat. Giving up 26agi on LL for Accuracy though, for sure. If any one stat is a hair too low I'd say it would be hit.

Whatever you do, don't gem for stamina in cases where there are better overall options - IMO 20 Defense to Shield is much stronger overall vs the stamina counterpart, and I am currently trying to decide is 22def or 10stats to chest would outpace 275hp. I understand you said you wanted pure HP, but that is certainly not the end-all be-all if you have to give up much better alternatives.

EDIT: Hero's Surrender just dropped for us last night, and someone had mats on hand for 18 Stam but not for 20 defense. I'm switching it today :P /not a hypocrite