PDA

View Full Version : +35 Agi or +75 Stam to Weapon for Feral Druid

Snark
01-07-2009, 04:55 AM
Hi all,

With the new patch coming fairly soon I am wondering if I should look at replacing the +35 Agi enchant on my weapon (Enraged Feral Staff) with a +75 stam enchant.

Currently I am just short of 30k HP unbuffed and have a dodge around 33.5%.

Also, what should be a good target for dodge for a feral?

Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.

Rev13
01-07-2009, 05:00 AM
Get that HP pool up above 30K friend.

Im not too concerned with dodge% on my Feral (currently) as I am with overall stam and (surprise) armor value. Im happy with my dodge, but when I get hit I take an absolute pounding. Thank god for healadins....

blackhand
01-07-2009, 12:03 PM
For raiding try to at least get to 35%. If your all heroic'd out can see numbers in the 36% or even crack 37% if you gem for dodge.

Bearncat
01-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Are any druids using mongoose? Is mongoose better than +35 agility, currently I'm using mongoose but I don't see it proc. Is it that maybe my mods don't show it proc or I'm not noticing it or is it actually not proc'ing?

Snugglasaur
01-10-2009, 09:48 AM
it will not proc for a druid in form because you are not actual attacking with your weapon

Bearncat
01-10-2009, 10:06 AM
it will not proc for a druid in form because you are not actual attacking with your weapon

I thought they changed that, I read somewhere while back ago that they did proc in forms now? I thought that was part of the patch 3.0 before LK came out?

MontanaTaur
01-10-2009, 10:47 AM
I thought they changed that, I read somewhere while back ago that they did proc in forms now? I thought that was part of the patch 3.0 before LK came out?

It was changed, it procs just fine for druids in form now. I am still using it at 80 on my tanking weapon, as it still procs quite a bit. It is especially nice on aoe pulls with swipe spam.

Its a hassle to keep gathering BC mats, though.

Bearncat
01-10-2009, 11:53 AM
It was changed, it procs just fine for druids in form now. I am still using it at 80 on my tanking weapon, as it still procs quite a bit. It is especially nice on aoe pulls with swipe spam.

Its a hassle to keep gathering BC mats, though.

OK ty I thought so, I knew I read it somewhere that they changed it to proc in forms now, I don't know why Snugglasaur said that. I just haven't seen pop on my screen where it proc'ed, but thats probably because of some of my mods.

MontanaTaur
01-10-2009, 01:28 PM
OK ty I thought so, I knew I read it somewhere that they changed it to proc in forms now, I don't know why Snugglasaur said that. I just haven't seen pop on my screen where it proc'ed, but thats probably because of some of my mods.

The buff you see when it procs is called "Lightening speed". I have scrolling combat text on and I see it frequently.

Bearncat
01-10-2009, 05:10 PM
The buff you see when it procs is called "Lightening speed". I have scrolling combat text on and I see it frequently.

ok thanx for that I have seen that, I just didn't realize it or have time to actually see what it was, my bad.

Droih
01-12-2009, 12:58 AM
there where some theorycrafting on the official EU forums about 35agi versus Mongoose, and based on the PPM of mongoose, it gives an rough 36agility to you.

so, Mongoose > 35agi, but not with much.