PDA

View Full Version : GC Blue Post

Bloodwraith
12-30-2008, 09:18 AM
I do have a lot of Arena experience as Arms. I tried Fury a few times but couldn't make it work, though some of the changes in LK were made to address that.

To the cynics in the crowd, I'm afraid you're stuck with me. Snicker about how elite you are if you must, but at the end of the day, if I don't understand your problems they aren't getting fixed. For my part I will make every effort to understand them.

We continue to discuss the direction we want for warrior stances. I will bring up the points you guys have made.

I really hope they redo the stance system from the ground up. Or at least remove the penalties, not being able to use certain spells and losing the majority of your rage should be enough.

Kazeyonoma
01-02-2009, 10:46 AM
yes, I agree that the loss of rage and skill penalties is enough "flare", having the extra damage associated to zerker stance just seems wrong.

Eunuch
01-02-2009, 10:53 AM
They should change it to be 10% more damage from physical attacks.

Warwench
01-02-2009, 10:54 AM
I think stances need to be the place to "bake in" certain key ground zero abilities/mechanics needed to do the job associated with each stance.. the problem is i think the jobs associated with each stance needs to be relooked at... starting with the baked in mechanics, and then the "that stance only" abilites.

I also think instead of costing rage, just have it trigger the GCD when you swap... i hate the idea of sticking stance swaps and weapon swaps into macro's for specific abilities.

Kahmal
01-03-2009, 01:23 AM
personally....if they make it so you can use all abilities in all stances....I have no idea how I'm going to get my hot keys to work lol.