PDA

View Full Version : Pvp Movies

Zakaa
12-29-2008, 05:05 PM
I were looking around here on the PvP Discussion and Movie forum and realized that forum lacked almost any pvp movies so making this thread for people to post their favorite pvp movie or a movie you have done.

So starting with a pvp movie that were the reason for me rolling a warrior.
YouTube - Grand Marshal Maydie PvP -Warrior- World of Warcraft

most of you have probebly seen it but its awsome and i will always love it=)

Kazeyonoma
01-02-2009, 10:32 AM
we used to have a directory of movies linked by our local pvp hero Kazaganthi but he has since retired and the movies are no longer updated. Feel free to post pvp movies though!

Kahmal
01-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Maydie and his Horde counter part Pat inspire me to this day even though they were just super buffed and heal botted. Got us nerfed sooo many times lol.

Kinda funny how Maydie got owned by a naked rogue though (apperently not the same player though) The true Maydie apparently died from AIDS.....may he R.I.P

/salute

Strfry
01-04-2009, 04:07 AM
Wow, are you serious about the AIDS part?

Beardly
01-14-2009, 09:53 AM
ya im thinking about making a pvp movie too to post on here i noticed its pretty bare.
im thinking of subjecting it to these forums (people tend to be a bit more...forgiving on the TS forums lol) then if it goes wel WCMing it.
so far ive got me soloing an arcane mage mut rogue combo both at full hp in 2s and me killing 2 retadins at a time lol. i need more but i think im off to a good start