PDA

View Full Version : Bump up to 25's

Tnar
12-28-2008, 05:33 PM
So my guild just grew large enough to start 25s and i am the current main tank but im not sure that i am geared enough to start 25s some of guildies think i am and i know another MT that is only slightly better than me who runs 25s.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions on upgrades or things you would change, ie gems enchants

Armory Link (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Tnar)

Delaroche
12-29-2008, 12:35 AM
you're fine.

tobarstep
12-29-2008, 04:49 AM
If you were running 10 man Naxx already then you are more than ready for 25 man Naxx. The only difference is that one is designed for more people but they both have the same starting gear level in mind. That may change when we get to t8 and beyond, but for t7 you're ok.

orcstar
12-29-2008, 05:00 AM
Get 3 tanks 6-7 healers 2-3 priests and for the rest every available head and go.
I'd say start with spiderwing, I've found that the easiest and fastest to start with.

Don't call it off if you're a few people short, first bosses are certainly doable without a full raid even if you're not experienced.

Tankette
12-29-2008, 01:31 PM
I've been looking at Beimba scores for my guildies and figure 300 is acceptable for some dps but not healers or tanks. 350 is good for all. 400 or more is preferable. I am guessing that when we have a full 25 man raid with scores of 400 or better we will be full clearing Naxx.

I was at 415 before we started in Naxx 25's. Thats probably a little better than I needed to be but we also are running short on healers. We have been lucky to get 5 healers and have run with only 4.

You're probably fine at 348. You could get the T7 gloves from emblems and have the Titanium Earthguard ring made. Those are pretty easy to get. I'd get the Tempered Titansteel Helm and Treads too but those may be expensive for the small amount of upgrade you get.