PDA

View Full Version : Music!

Sanelora
12-21-2008, 04:55 AM
Come on tankspot! I thought it had been a while since I have seen a good music thread so i thought I should start one!

I have been jamming to some house music recently! Specifically:

DJ Umek - Posing as me:
YouTube - Posing as me

and

16 Bit Lolitas - Nobody Seems to Care: (Takes a while to get into it)
YouTube - 16 Bit Lolitas - Nobody Seems To Care feat.Jennifer Horne

Please, if you don't like any of the music posted in this thread, keep it to yourself. This is more about sharing than about comparing. It is just interesting to see what others are listening to!

jettzypher
12-22-2008, 08:02 PM
velvet revolver is cycling through my speakers as i work.

Darksend
12-23-2008, 06:47 AM
DAMMIT SANE STOP GETTING LAZY ON ME! only 2 this time!? i depend on you for my music choices

(1st one was meh but really enjoyed the second one!)

Sanelora
12-24-2008, 03:03 AM
Haha, dark! you are on. 4 prog trance inc: This post is dedicated to Klimpen!

Dobenbeck Feat. Joanna - Please Don't Go
YouTube - Dobenbeck Feat. Joanna - Please Don't Go

Umek & Beltek - Option to Stimulate [Original Mix]
YouTube - Umek & Beltek - Option to Stimulate [Original Mix]

Rob De Lacey - Starlight (Dennis Shepherd Remix)
YouTube - Rob De Lacey - Starlight (Dennis Shepherd Remix)

Dido - Sand in my Shoes (Above & Beyond Remix) - This is a home video. its awesome (not mine)
YouTube - Filmed in Belize: Dido - Sand in my Shoes (Above & Beyond Remix) Music Video

Darksend
12-24-2008, 07:06 AM
win all 4 loved the 1st and last one the best though

Khue
12-24-2008, 07:14 AM
Common - Universal Mind Control (Album not just the single)

Sanelora
12-24-2008, 07:45 AM
win all 4 loved the 1st and last one the best though

the man has taste! Those would be my picks too

if you like the more progressive trance as opposed to the uplifting stuff, this CD is DEFINITLY worth pre-ordering:
CDJShop.com - Trance CDs, Dance CDs, MP3s, Vinyl and Merchandise (http://www.cdjshop.com/boredofascribblycdcollection.php?pagez=http://cdjshop.com/cart/product.php?productid=159219*gclid=CMHqw-fM2ZcCFQQCagodpGhwCw)

Check it out.

I own original copies of all of the Anjunabeats Publications except that one (considering it is not out yet) so I am waiting! :D

Anyway, post some music people! I would love to see some Youtube links! To embed, just post the URL

Jalousie
12-24-2008, 01:36 PM
I came back from Russia a couple of months ago so I'm listening to a lot of Russian stuff. For the curious:

[Amatory] - Crime Against Time
YouTube - Amatory - Преступление Против Времени

Jane Air - The Bride
YouTube - JANE AIR - НЕВЕСТА (NEW VIDEO)

Otherwise, the Cure, Brand New and the Get Up Kids have been on heavy rotation lately following a long period of metal. I strangely have 'Be Prepared' from the Lion King in my head right now. Odd.

Fame
12-24-2008, 02:03 PM
Some decent house tracks (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tanktwo&view=favorites) I managed to find (along with others)

Kaziganthi
12-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Lamb of God
YouTube - Ashes of the Wake - Lamb of god

Buckethead
YouTube - Buckethead - Soothsayer

Bloodwraith
12-24-2008, 05:58 PM
I'm also a fan of Lamb of God :D

Bring me the horizon:

YouTube - Bring Me The Horizon - Medusa

Sanelora
12-24-2008, 07:47 PM
I liked Lamb of God before the released their newest one. As the Palaces Burn was possibly my favourite album for a while and they were even better before they had a forced name change - They were originally called "Burn the Priest"

as i have explained many times, i am a music whore. i know lots about almost every genre. anyways, this is my favourite lamb of god song:

Lamb Of God - Ruin
YouTube - Lamb Of God - Ruin DVD Rip

as for metal in general, my fav at the moment is:
Torchbearer - Dark Clouds Gathering - its an awesome mix of black metal and death metal from a reasonably underground band!
YouTube - Torchbearer - Dark Clouds Gathering

Kaziganthi
12-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Yeah seen them years back good show I'm into heavier as well.
My fav band Psycroptic(technical death metal)
YouTube - Psycroptic - Colour of Sleep

Edgar
12-24-2008, 08:07 PM
Torchbearer - Dark Clouds Gathering - its an awesome mix of black metal and death metal from a reasonably underground band!

Indeed not bad.

As for Psycroptic, not a fan of the vocals. Might be the song though.

Lately I have been listening to a lot of Six Feet Under, which is (Groove) Death Metal
YouTube - Six Feet Under-The Edge Of The Hatchet

Also I listen to Iniquity pretty often lately, (Technical) Death Metal as well.
YouTube - Iniquity - The Bullet's Breath

Bloodbath, Death Metal, f'ing awesome band from sweden
YouTube - Bloodbath - Eaten

Sanelora
12-24-2008, 09:24 PM
i am not so much of a fan of 6 feet under. Too much relation to Cannibal Corpse (who i liked up until "kill")

i dont know why but 6 feet under just doesnt seem cool to me :S

Psycroptic and Bloodbath are good! :D - if you like those bands check out "Blood Red Throne" and "Destroyer 666" - they are good to chill to as well.

As for some more prog trance:

Dash Berlin - Till The Sky Falls Down
YouTube - Dash Berlin - Till The Sky Falls Down

Possibly one of the most famous trance club tracks of the year! Definitly got some DJs to play it when i went clubbing ;)

Sanelora
12-25-2008, 06:14 AM
this is very important to note. i think i may or may not have posted this before but:

S3RL - Neon Genesis
YouTube - S3RL - Neon Genesis (techno-hardcore)

And a funky one:

Justin Timberlake - LoveStoned (Justice remix)
YouTube - Justin Timberlake - LoveStoned (Justice remix)

klor
12-25-2008, 06:52 AM
Music that I tend to link during tanking is music by Nightwish...especially their instrumental stuff.

This is one of their more popular songs (i fail at linking videos so sorry if this fails) another good one is the poet and the pendulum... all are from their newest album.

YouTube - Nightwish - Amaranth

Fame
12-25-2008, 08:47 PM
ENJOY
http://a978.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/l_a030a466a0ab252b7109318fb0dba661.jpg (www.myspace.com/thebanner)

Sanelora
12-28-2008, 10:06 PM
progressive funky trance:

Joonas Hahmo - Cocktail Bar
YouTube - Joonas Hahmo - Cocktail Bar

and who can forget the aussie?

Jaytech - Pyramid (Dinka Remix)
YouTube - Jaytech - Pyramid (Dinka Remix) HQ

Fame
01-01-2009, 10:54 AM
I just came across this gem and I wanted to share it with everyone. This is a little throwback for some of you I'm sure. (http://www.rollogrady.org/media/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ace-of-big-notorious-big-vs-ace.mp3)

Sanelora
01-02-2009, 04:35 AM
Have some more trance!

Chainsaw - I Would Die For You (Filterheadz Remix)
YouTube - Chainsaw - I Would Die For You (Filterheadz Remix)

Edgar
01-02-2009, 04:59 AM
Lately everything I listen to from my HD makes me feel like I already heard it 1000 times and the last times was 5 minutes ago :(

Sanelora
01-02-2009, 05:32 AM
Lately everything I listen to from my HD makes me feel like I already heard it 1000 times and the last times was 5 minutes ago :(

i hate that, i have that every day. i am a music nerd and have 20000~ songs of everything.

Klimpen
01-03-2009, 01:47 AM
If someone could find a linkage for 'The Rainbow' by '4-you', I would love them forever. It's one of my favorite vocal trance tracks.

Sanelora
01-03-2009, 09:35 AM
OMG OMG OMG CIDER!!!

MASSIVE Mashup of the song that you used for your Zul'Jin video (that also happens to be my fav vocal trance song ever)

Above & Beyond vs. Mr. Pit - Shana Can't Sleep (Black Castle Mashup) Black Castle is Myon and Shane 54. Possibly (imho) some of the best dance producers around at the moment.
YouTube - Above & Beyond vs. Mr. Pit - Shana Can't Sleep (Black Castle Mashup)

PurpleSquish
01-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Speaking of music... does anyone know what CiderHelm puts in the background of all his raid/tanking help videos? It's one of the most relaxing songs I've ever seen and would love to know what it is. Thanks

Bloodwraith
01-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Darkest Hour:

YouTube - Darkest Hour - The Sadist Nation

Kazeyonoma
01-08-2009, 05:48 PM
he's mentioned it before, it's off of a full license music library that he purchased. forgot the name though sorry.

klor
01-17-2009, 10:34 AM
YouTube - Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful

I know I mentioned them before, but the music video says it all. Complain about it..I dare you.

Squeegiemama
02-04-2009, 12:54 AM
Kicking it old school at work tonight...

YouTube - De La Soul "Saturdays"

Nerlth
02-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Angels and Airwaves - The Adventure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwfT0okfmEY

Angels and Airwaves - The War

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYCNdTwvymY

Angels and Airwaves - Secret Crowds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2riFGQDov8I

And lastly, my favorite song from this group: Start The Machine. Unfortunately no official video of it is made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VE9ufEI15o

Tobius
02-07-2009, 02:32 PM
I'm currently enjoying my new MGMT albumn and also the Lilly Allen single.

YouTube - MGMT "Kids" Video

YouTube - Lily Allen - The Fear

GiANTBOMB
02-08-2009, 09:20 PM
YouTube - Samwell - "What What (In the Butt)"