PDA

View Full Version : Naxxramas Sapphiron

Ciderhelm
11-29-2008, 08:31 PM
This movie is available for direct download for Donors. Click here to learn more! (http://www.tankspot.com/premium.php)

mH8s-zKgeZs

Lower Resolution (Low Bandwidth)
mH8s-zKgeZs

25-Man Crafted Resistance Sets
The following is courtesy of Darknuke of Bloodhoof.

Necklace:
Pendant of Thawing(lvl70)

2x FelsteelBar
6x Primal Fire
4x Primal Water
1x Mercurial Adamantite

Ring:
Titanium Frostguard Ring

2x Titanium Bars
3x Eternal Water
3x Eternal Fire
1x Frozen Orb

Cloth:
Glacial Robe

6x Bolt of Imbued Frostweave
3x Eternal Fire
3x Eternal Water
3x Eternium Thread
1x Frozen Orb

Glacial Slippers

4x Bolt of Imbued Frostweave
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
2x Eternium Thread
1x Frozen Orb

Glacial Waistband

2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
2x Eternium Thread
1x Frozen Orb

Set:

14x Bolt of Imbued Frostweave
7x Eternal Fire
7x Eternal Water
7x Eternium Thread
3x Frozen Orbs

Leather:
Polar Boots

8x Heavy Borean Leather
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
4x Nerubian Chitin
1x Frozen Orb

Polar Cord

8x Heavy Borean Leather
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
4x Nerubian Chitin
1x Frozen Orb

Polar Vest

10x Heavy Borean Leather
3x Eternal Fire
3x Eternal Water
8x Nerubian Chitin
1x Frozen Orb

Set:

26x Heavy Borean Leather
7x Eternal Fire
7x Eternal Water
16x Nerubian Chitin
3x Frozen Orbs

Mail:
Icy Scale Belt

8x Heavy Borean Leather
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
4x Icy Dragonscale
1x Frozen Orb

Icy Scale Boots

8x Heavy Borean Leather
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
4x Icy Dragonscale
1x Frozen Orb

Icy Scale Chestguard

10x Heavy Borean Leather
3x Eternal Fire
3x Eternal Water
8x Icy Dragonscale
1x Frozen Orb

Set:

26x Heavy Borean Leather
7x Eternal Fire
7x Eternal Water
16x Icy Dragonscale
3x Frozen Orb

Plate:
Icebane Chestguard

16x Saronite Bar
3x Eternal Fire
3x Eternal Water

Icebane Girdle

12x Saronite Bar
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water

Icebane Treads

12x Saronite Bar
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water

Set:

40x Saronite Bars
7x Eternal Fire
7x Eternal Water

Ciderhelm
11-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Notes:
I have difficulty getting a Thunder Clap debuff up on Sapphiron, and you'll see me attempt to do so several times as I get antsy. This is similar to the original encounter, and it helps to have another player get in there and apply the debuff.

Another thing -- you can put everyone on one side during this encounter. It's better to split up if you have a lot of melee to help avoid Blizzard (we have 3-4), but if your group is primarily ranged, putting everyone on one side can be a better way of getting heals out.

treyu
11-29-2008, 08:54 PM
How many healers do you bring? We are failing on sapph extremely hard atm, seems like the damage is just to much, we have 3, 2 coh priest and a holy pally... Maybe our healers suck, i dunno lol

Timb
11-29-2008, 09:44 PM
How many healers do you bring? We are failing on sapph extremely hard atm, seems like the damage is just to much, we have 3, 2 coh priest and a holy pally... Maybe our healers suck, i dunno lol

We're pretty much having the same issue. It's not really the damage I'm taking as a tank, but more the damage the raid is getting from the Blizzard. Positioning seems to be wrong somehow. :(

Edit: By the way... thank you so much for these videos, Ciderhelm. Appreciate them greatly.

Ciderhelm
11-29-2008, 09:45 PM
3 healers and Replenishment. It has been difficult for both groups I cleared it with, so it's understandable.

Sapphiron, Kel'thuzad, and Malygos are all 3 difficult for 10-mans. :)

Nuke
11-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Wear more frost resist on the dps side it helps. When i did it yesterday we were having terrible troubles with our shaman healers and decursing so we just moved everyone to one side brought in a ret pally in holy gear and had him healing with another shaman while the druid and a shaman spammed raid. We got the achievement we only had about 80 resistance.

But make sure dps is not standing in blizzards and top everyone off going into phase 2 is important.

Sippin
11-29-2008, 09:53 PM
I just did 25 man sapphiron and although we have all picked up a bit more loot since the 10 man version, the 25 man was significantly easier in terms of survival. The extra healers help a ton.

We had 2 mages and 2 resto shamans decursing and occasional resto druid.

for healing: 2 chain heals, 2 CoH priests, resto druid and 2 holy pallies.

Seithieron
11-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Downed him and the big KT tonight with a couple of pieces of FrR on the raid and an FrR totem. We pulled it off without replenishments by having 3 druids and a priest, not to mentiona fair amount of melee. (this made KT rough, but we had rotations on melee avoiding tombs on kt) All in all great night.

Thank you Ciderhelm for really helping pull the community together in your own way. I don't go a day without hitting up TS!

manatank
11-30-2008, 12:56 AM
Is there any value in the tank having full FR gear?

Rak
11-30-2008, 01:17 AM
We've never used resist gear, and three healers handles it fine. If you have a ret paladin, judgement of light is huge on this fight.

Krashtork
11-30-2008, 06:00 AM
What WoTLK FR gear is even out there?

Ciderhelm
11-30-2008, 06:02 AM
What WoTLK FR gear is even out there?
The stuff you learn at your trainer. :p

Krashtork
11-30-2008, 06:06 AM
Heh, oh yeah, blacksmiths :P

Also, why not tank him against a wall so his cleave isn't that dangerous?

Milbu
11-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Heh, oh yeah, blacksmiths :P

Also, why not tank him against a wall so his cleave isn't that dangerous?

The wall wont change it, they will still have tail problems and if the cleave really is big, the you might still get the edges of it past the walls.

For most other dragons they are tanked on the wall due to a knock back mechanic.

Parah
11-30-2008, 09:24 AM
Notes:
I have difficulty getting a Thunder Clap debuff up on Sapphiron, and you'll see me attempt to do so several times as I get antsy. This is similar to the original encounter, and it helps to have another player get in there and apply the debuff.

Another thing -- you can put everyone on one side during this encounter. It's better to split up if you have a lot of melee to help avoid Blizzard (we have 3-4), but if your group is primarily ranged, putting everyone on one side can be a better way of getting heals out.

Maybe cause his character model is so large? Your much further from where the hit box counts for TC cause blizz is weird like that?

Oiysters
12-01-2008, 12:58 AM
We're pretty much having the same issue. It's not really the damage I'm taking as a tank, but more the damage the raid is getting from the Blizzard. Positioning seems to be wrong somehow. :(

Had the same problem, put FrR gear on the raid, one shot.

Amalfis/Chiron
12-01-2008, 07:16 AM
We downed him yesterday (10-mans). First we tried to gather at one side but there just to much damage incoming from the blizzard and me (MT) dying because healers had to run out of it (There were not standing on the same spot - unlucky..). Like 6 tries and best one around 40%.

Afterwards we split up the raid on both sides. Works much better - less overall damage an noch unlucky healing gaps. Just be sure to have 1 decurser on every side. When engaging for Phase 2 gather together around the MT -- but leave enough space until the second icebolt has hit its target.

Doing this, we downed him after the 3 try.

P.S. Regarding the Thunder Clap - I had the impression he resists it very often (...have not check the log though). Just renew it when it has still 12 seconds left to be sure to have it up all the time.

Camus66
12-01-2008, 08:04 AM
Hey guys, idk why, we had sapphiron down to 22%, and we wiped because he would only ice block 1 person on the raid and we are split on right and left so the group that didnt get it didnt stand a chance.... from there it went down we kept trying but it happened again 3 or 4 times... at first we thought it was because the left group had run out of range of the ice block, but then when it happened again they where quiet close...
then we thgouth that it was because we had to groups each at one side so we put everyon on the same group... but it happened again.. and not only that when he iceblocked one of us, we dont know why 2 ppl that where close to the ice block got 1 shotted from full health to nothing....
one of them said that he went to first person vew.. its what happens when ur ice blocked and then died, but he was right beside the other peep who got ice blocked...

So anyone knows how the ice block really works? why sometimes only one person is my raid is getting it, its driving me crazy...

tyvm for any help

Krysana
12-01-2008, 08:11 AM
The MT should use his regular gear as Sapphiron is probably the hardest hitter in the instance. There are sometimes that I don'T even get hit by the chill at all when tanking him.

Krenian
12-01-2008, 09:07 AM
What's the minimum FR here for this fight? I've made a full 3 piece set for my DK for DPS purposes but I'd like to know the raw numbers for both 10 and 25 man if possible.

Halfslain
12-02-2008, 05:16 PM
He's a level 83 boss so max frost resist should be 83*5=415.

The 3 crafted pieces for each of the 4 armor types provide at least 285 frost resist, so including the 130 from pally aura or totem you'll reach the cap of 415.

I did this fight last week with 2 pallies running frost aura, one on each side for max coverage. I was the only one in the raid that had any frost resist gear on, and I was at cap. I took approx 120k damage from the frost aura during the course of the fight compared to about 290k for every other person.

If you are having difficulty surviving through the fight, I would suggest making the frost resist gear. All the patterns are trainable.
Advanced Item Search :: World of Warcraft :: Allakhazam.com (http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/itemadvsearch.html?itemclass=4&itemname=&binds=-1&minlevel=&maxlevel=&mindps=&maxdps=&speedmin=0.0&speedmax=999.0&effect=0&showall=0&dep=n&source=Live&stat1=frost_resist&statval1=85&stat2=0&statval2=&stat3=0&statval3=&sort1=0&sortwt1=&sort2=0&sortwt2=&sort3=0&sortwt3=&sort4=0&sortwt4=&sort5=0&sortwt5=&sort6=0&sortwt6=&sort7=0&sortwt7=&sort8=0&sortwt8=&sort9=0&sortwt9=&sort10=0&sortwt10=&locale=enUS&search=1)

Anima
12-05-2008, 05:39 AM
Tried this fight last night for the first time on 10man, no FrR gear at all, the main problem is the raid dmg from his aura, our 3 healers went OOM at about 50% with one dps dead before that.

The blizzards and his frostbreath are easy to avoid if people but pay attention, then its just tank and spank, with the odd bith of movement in case a blizzard hits the tank area.

We had no replenishment on the raid, normally we run with a retri pally, but he wasn't there last night.

We are working on obtaining FrR gear bits for this coming sunday night raid on him, hopefully will make a difference to down him then with healers not running OOM and a retri pally in.

I do however feel blizzard didn't tune this fight well for 10man, it is a big jump from the rest of the bosses in Naxx at this lvl, and certain things like replenishment being vital is kind of wrong, compared to how blizzard shouted from the rooftops on how they don't want people to raid stack anymore, seems its a much have :( On 25man, the chances of having this buff is obviously better, but on 10man, its a DPS slot taken up which isnt flexible.

Synasia
12-05-2008, 07:38 AM
This fight does not require FrR gear at all, CoH priests run out of mana extremely fast if they are using that to keep groups up, I healed one group on one side by myself by letting prayer of mending bounce, stay close to each other and that should help with mana conservation. Holy pally + resto druid healed the other side easily and we downed sapphiron on the 3rd attempt.

Ciderhelm
12-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Added Frost Resist note into video for 25-mans and embedded a low res version. I'll try to add a FrR gear list, though if anyone wants to take initiative and post it before I do, I'll include it and cite ya. :)

Nuke
12-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Crafted Item Frost Resistance

Necklace:
Pendant of Thawing(lvl70)

2x FelsteelBar
6x Primal Fire
4x Primal Water
1x Mercurial Adamantite

Ring:
Titanium Frostguard Ring
2x Titanium Bars
3x Eternal Water
3x Eternal Fire
1x Frozen Orb

Cloth:
Glacial Robe

6x Bolt of Imbued Frostweave
3x Eternal Fire
3x Eternal Water
3x Eternium Thread
1x Frozen Orb

Glacial Slippers

2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
2x Eternium Thread
1x Frozen Orb

Glacial Waistband

2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
2x Eternium Thread
1x Frozen Orb

Set:

14x Bolt of Imbued Frostweave
7x Eternal Fire
7x Eternal Water
7x Eternium Thread
3x Frozen Orbs

Leather:
Polar Boots

8x Heavy Borean Leather
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
4x Nerubian Chitin
1x Frozen Orb

Polar Cord

8x Heavy Borean Leather
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
4x Nerubian Chitin
1x Frozen Orb

Polar Vest

10x Heavy Borean Leather
3x Eternal Fire
3x Eternal Water
8x Nerubian Chitin
1x Frozen Orb

Set:

26x Heavy Borean Leather
7x Eternal Fire
7x Eternal Water
16x Nerubian Chitin
3x Frozen Orbs

Mail:
Icy Scale Belt

8x Heavy Borean Leather
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
4x Icy Dragonscale
1x Frozen Orb

Icy Scale Boots

8x Heavy Borean Leather
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water
4x Icy Dragonscale
1x Frozen Orb

Icy Scale Chestguard

10x Heavy Borean Leather
3x Eternal Fire
3x Eternal Water
8x Icy Dragonscale
1x Frozen Orb

Set:

26x Heavy Borean Leather
7x Eternal Fire
7x Eternal Water
16x Icy Dragonscale
3x Frozen Orb

Plate:
Icebane Chestguard

16x Saronite Bar
3x Eternal Fire
3x Eternal Water

Icebane Girdle

12x Saronite Bar
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water

Icebane Treads

12x Saronite Bar
2x Eternal Fire
2x Eternal Water

Set:

40x Saronite Bars
7x Eternal Fire
7x Eternal Water

Ciderhelm
12-06-2008, 09:44 AM
That is hot, Nuke. Thanks! (Is there a cloak that goes w/ this?)

If anyone is particularly adventurous and wants to write up combined mats for each type of gear + cloak/neck if pertinent, please do so!

Nuke
12-06-2008, 10:05 AM
No i have not found a cloak that goes with it but i forgot the ring that could be crafted which i added in. O and im not sure how you wanted it formatted for the mats if you'd like me to change it i have no problem doing that. I added each items craftable mats along with the mats of the set if theres anything you'd like help with i don't mind at all.

Ciderhelm
12-06-2008, 10:45 AM
That list came out wonderfully. Thanks!

Lilie
12-06-2008, 11:07 AM
There is always the old trusty Glacial Cloak (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=22658) if you really wanted something.

Ciderhelm
12-06-2008, 11:09 AM
There is always the old trusty Glacial Cloak (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=22658) if you really wanted something.
I'm sure that's what I had in mind. Alas, it's too old to be trendy.

Lilie
12-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Oh! and if you really wanted to get fancy I think Son's of Hodir have a head enchant for Frost resist.

Stoutbeard
12-06-2008, 06:52 PM
We just attempted Sapphiron today. It was only a partial guild run with about half the raid being pugs (though mostly people I've played with before), so there wasn't much chance for frost resistance other than a totem on one side and a paladin aura on the other. I managed to keep my side up fine, but even with two healers on the other side they were still dying. It turns out our last minute pug healer sucked pretty bad, which was the problem, but to finally get to my question I was just wondering what kind of gear level you guys think healers and dpsers should have to take down Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad. An approximate amount of spell power/attack for healers and dps. I realize there are other things to be considered such as being hit capped, crit chance and mana regen. I'm just looking for some input; maybe some rough estimates from those that have more experience in the instance than myself.

Edit: I'm no longer playing my warrior, having chosen to pursue my holy priest instead.

Proffessor
12-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Get your item level as close to 200+ in every slot as you can, gem for hit, maximum output, and killer regen!. Heroics/badges offer lots of ilvl200 stuff! Chant everything, it all helps, but that is fairly obvious in some respects.

Make sure everyone watched Ciderhelm's vids!

Licentia
12-06-2008, 11:40 PM
What's the minimum FR here for this fight? I've made a full 3 piece set for my DK for DPS purposes but I'd like to know the raw numbers for both 10 and 25 man if possible.

We took him down tonight (10 man, first night on him) with only a pally frost resist aura and two healers. The achievement for normal is for everyone to have under 100 frost resist, but I expect that some 25 man gear would be needed to pull that off.

Dispell
12-07-2008, 12:52 AM
We tryed this 10 man without any frost resistance outside the aura , and realised our raid composition wasnt to well to do it.
We hade 1 COH priest and two paladins.
The dmg out put was just to high on the raid , with both groups on a different side of him , people were out of range and eventualy died.
Will try this evening with the most with atleast 200+ frost resistance unbuffed and i'l post the result of this later on.

If your going to try this 10 man without any frost resistance , i can only advice you to bring two capable raid healers and a retri paladin

Oh and thanx for the awesome guides cider , realy love your work

ndb1983
12-07-2008, 01:04 AM
We did this tonite, we wiped a couple of times trying it with 2 healers with no frost resist in the raid, except for pally buff. Then a lock had to go and we pulled a pally healer in, he healed me, the druid and coh priest healed the raid group. Everyone stayed on one side, bang!! Down goes Saph. I didn't notice that he hit that hard.

Qieth
12-08-2008, 02:13 AM
I came searching for some Sapphiron tips, and ive gotten a fair amount of them here (and from the original video). Our guild started 10 mans on wednesday, and beat our way through to Sapp yesterday. Most of my peons here have never seen anything else than Karazhan and Zul'Aman, so im quite pleased with our progress.

However, we ran head first into a wall on Sapphiron. I think the main issue was probably the two healers we had (druid and shaman) and the fact that we had nobody along that could supply refreshment - the healers we're at 50% at first air phase.

Do you reckon that another healer, and replenishment from something, will do the trick? Id rather not have to get FrR gear in the 10 man, cause we are a "casual guild", not really wanting to gear 10-15 people with resist gear for *one* encounter ;)

Hiwashi
12-08-2008, 02:19 AM
You don´t need FrG gear to do Sapph in 10, just bring a pally with frost aura, this help ALOT. I did Sapph today and we did with 3 healers ( Pally/2 Priests ) and the pally died when Sapph was around 20%.

Stoutbeard
12-08-2008, 03:46 AM
So we finally got him down after getting a new healer. No one was wearing any frost resistance gear but we did have the paladin aura. I'm not sure who it was that talked about bouncing Prayer of Mending around the raid to deal with the aura damage, but it worked wonders. I had our MT turn Sapphiron 90 degrees to one side and we all gathered where he'd normally be facing. Our OT, a paladin, put on some healing gear and helped out in that respect. With everyone gathered on one side Prayer of Mending pretty much took care of the aura damage (the tier7 set bonus giving an extra PoM bounce helped a lot). Everyone spread out during the fly phase so we had minimal splash damage there. It went very well and I imagine we'll continue using this tactic in the future.

This was of course followed by the realization that I'd forgotten to master loot and another raider accidentally needing Key to the Focusing Iris (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44569). Luckily he was a nice guy and we're handling it with the GMs.

Missaar
12-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Killed him yesterday for the first time in 10m in a more casual raiding guild. I'd wanted to take the time to suggest people that are in the same situation as me (not having a top notch raiding core or not having a perfect healing setup -> we killed him with 2 pala's + resto shaman healing) to tell your raiders to get the frost resistance set. Yes it's doable without but it's alot more difficult and the frost resistance will make it alot more trivial. This video seems to suggest people to go in without frost resistance but I personally wouldnt advise this on starting guilds, youll want to get it for the 25m version anyways. (We wiped friday quite a few times due to tank deaths at 40% since healers gotten oom with very little frost resistance, on the kill everyone had at least 2 pieces and it helped alot!)

Rikimaru
12-09-2008, 07:48 AM
In this fight we have retri pala, because on 60% healers are without mana. But we still get him down. Today we kill him i hope so :)

Wellwisher
12-10-2008, 07:28 AM
For 10-man, if you don't feel like getting the FR gear, and you have a pally/druid/shaman in your raid, consider getting these enchants in addition to their resist auras if you are still struggling:
Arcanum of the Frosty Soul (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44137)
Enchant Cloak - Superior Frost Resistance (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=44483) - dropped by Damned Apothecary (http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=32289) in Icecrown

I recommend the cloak enchant for healers just because, unless you really want that haste rating enchant.

[edit]
My guild was having some problems with this fight, so we said "screw it" and did it with four healers. We all had about 250+ frost resist and through the fight the healers were not close to oom'ing out and it was a smooth kill. Took a while, though, but we did it.

Stearns
12-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks for these videos, they're great and a big help. Also very nicely shot & produced.
Looking forward to downing the last 2 bosses today.

Parah
12-14-2008, 01:00 PM
For 10 man, 3 healers is what we have found optimal if your running without frost resist gear. A pally of some sort is almost necessary as the frost resist aura is vital. Have a single target healer on the MT, and the other two healers worry about raid heals. Replenishment is pretty much a must at the moment as many raids arent geared to down him fast enough for your healers mana pools.

For 25 man, we have been able to do it fine with seven healers (mainly multi-target healers) and everyone with at least 80 Frost resist before buffs (so basically one piece of gear). We also require flasks/food to make the fight easier. A decently geared 25 man group should have no problem with only minimal frost resist and some good healers.

Dzen
12-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Finally downed him after wiping 15 times, lol. I wasn't trying either, OT dps ftw.

honeyy
12-19-2008, 02:49 PM
Hi..

I have not tired a more stupider boss before. His spell combo's arent the best for any class.His dots are doing too much dmg for our raid and we get him to 50% and all healers are depleted of mana. Im a priest so my shadowfiend gets killed right away. And only that and hymn of hope is all abilities i have except a mana potion to get mana back. Blizz have to realise soon that this boss isnt possible to do with people who had problems with patchwerk.

TIA.

SNB
12-19-2008, 03:26 PM
You are probably either undergeared for the encounter or people are takeing way to much Blizzard damage :).

Dreadnoc
12-21-2008, 06:19 PM
So to my understanding of this fight,does everyone in the raid take damage every second? or is it just during the blizz. if you are caught in it?

Our guild has a must! 3 piece frost rest. i really think that is to much and it will gimp our DPS. What do you think?

Thanks Dread

Qieth
12-22-2008, 02:16 AM
Just wanted to pipe in, in regards to my post earlier in the thread. On friday, we went for Saph again, with no frost resistence, but with three healers. We did wipe once, due to some unfortunate mishaps, but she died quite easely on the second try.

Then we went on to KT, and had him on second try again - thanks a lot, Tankspot!

Status
12-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Is two healers simply not enough? We have tried a couple times but the frost ticks just can't be healed through, even with 2 CoH priests. Should we bring a 3rd healer? maybe even a 4th?

deramon
12-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Some points I want to touch on.

To reach cap, it simply requires the crafted chest, belt and boots, along with an aura or totem you will be over 415. So there is no need to get the head and cloak enchant, the crafted ring or any legacy FR items that might be out there.

It will barely hurt your dps, you are only swapping out 3 pieces if you get the main crafted set, all of them have gem slots for you to put whatever DPS/Heal/Tanking gems you need. In fact these are item level 213 so they have more armor and stamina than what 10 man gear has, on my DK it gives me an additional 1300 health. It's been said here before, this isn't a DPS race, it's a survival fight.

At 1200 damage a second, after 5 minutes, that comes to 360k damage, with a totem or aura that becomes 270k, which what most groups would have. If you are frost capped you would take 90k. There is a difference of 180k done to you over 5 minutes from going with just a totem/aura and going with the frost cap. That is 1.8 million less health your healers are having to heal in the 10 man version. To me, that savings on the healer is well worth any dps/healing loss you would take from wearing frost resist gear. But again, if you gem them appropriately, that difference will be minimal while boosting everyones health by at least 1k as well, giving healers an even bigger "buffer".

Dagmarr
12-25-2008, 12:17 AM
My guild is getting near Saph, and the MT wants us all to get a bunch of frost resist gear. While, for dps and healers (I guess) this is a good idea, I cannot justify it in my mind as a tank. He is a druid, so he keeps his health and all the feral talents keep him from getting crit, but I am looking at the resist gear, and it is just stam, resist and gems. I am at 541 def now, trying to get more and I can't even imagine it being a good idea to wear this gear. I understand I could put def gems in, but that doesn't seem like it will keep me uncrittable, not to mention lowering my threat because I would lose a lot of strength.

What am I to do?

Kaziganthi
12-25-2008, 12:25 AM
I main tank him with the 3 piece frost set and the offtank wears the same just incase I die. We're both at 417 with the pally aura, we had a ring crafted for everyone else. We wiped a couple times on him but once everyone paid enough attention to the fight we got him down. Very cool fight.

OnourisofRavencrest
12-25-2008, 12:51 AM
Frost resist is by no means a requirement for this fight. Good healers and everyone on their toes are all that is needed. The first time we did this in 10 man we had 3 healers but have ever since done it with two (druid/shaman). The first time we did this in 25 man, we 2 (maybe 3) shot it even though only 40% of the group had even seen the fight. I don't say this to try to impress (because it's not impressive), just to get across the message that it's a simple fight and there is no reason to overcomplicate it.

Inaoe
12-25-2008, 02:17 AM
Yes, frost resist is not needed at all for Sapphiron. We cleared the first two wings of Naxx10 in our first ID, the rest in our second ID with a very average raid. Some were quite geared some not, and we were very close to many enrage timers with a 2/3/5 setup. For Sapphiron it's more important to avoid blizzards and frost bolt splash damage. Our Raid DPS for our first kill was only ~8k, 9 minute fight, no deaths.

devrymike
12-30-2008, 04:11 PM
Hey Ciderhelm,

Just wanted to start off by saying thank you for the tutorial videos, you're a good man =).

I had a question on this, I plan to make sure my raid gets their three pieces of Frost Resist, but I'm wondering if it is necessary for just the DPS or the healers also? Obviously since Saph hits hard, I won't be requiring it for the MT, but I just need to know if it would be advisable for the healers to use it.

Thanks!

slashtankadin
12-31-2008, 04:22 AM
Got him down to 600k HP and had party wipe only haveing problems with bad blizzard placement, thats the onlything thats getting our guild raid group when we do it. We have progressed quickly threw Naxx and its been a realy good raid, but sapph has been one of the best raid fights ive done in my time on WoW, and when his's downed there will be some cheering on TS from many people lol

Nemtor
01-05-2009, 06:19 AM
Hi, well my guild reached Sapphiron last nigth, and all watched your imformative guide. But the problem is that the healers wear out their mana so fast compared to the dps done on Sapphiron. No one has ressist gear. The GM says it will decrease our stats and that way make us less possible to beat him.

Also what is a good setup for this figth (10man) We have priest pala and druid avaible as healers in the guild that is active.

PLZ HELP!!!!

Nemtor Quel'thalas horde

Oromez
01-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Greetings guys,

First of all, i would like to congratulate Tankspot team for the amazing work with all the posts, guides, opinions, videos, etc.. you name it :p

Ok, my guild cleared Naxx 10 with 2 diferent teams.. we did well as we manage to down all bosses quite good. Thou at Sapphiron (for the hardest boss in Naxx 10) the FR gear came up b4 start the fight, turns out it wasnt need. Now for what i have read on this topic, the 4 pieces lvl 80 + totem/pala aura, should do it.

My question is: Ciderhelm, can you still be def capped with this gear?

I am capped, 1 or 2 blue items, Naxx 10 gear, and 2 items Naxx 25. With the FR gear i am making a effort to be capped still. It's not easy, as the FR gear lowers significatly our def cap. Still i remember that for Hydross in SSC, beeing def capped wasnt that important.

Anyway, pls coment. ;)

Oromez

Penrif
01-05-2009, 10:57 AM
What should a healer's breakdown look like on this fight? We went in with a holy priest, disc priest and resto druid and had a ton of trouble dealing with the raid-wide damage. We'd lose a couple folks fairly early and then slowly wipe over the next two-three air phases. Their breakdowns looked approx like so:

Holy Priest:
50% - Prayer of Mending
15% - Greater Heal
15% - Renew
10% - Circle of Healing
5% - Flash Heal
5% - Prayer of Healing

Disc Priest: (was on MT healing duty)
35% - Penance
30% - Prayer of Mending
20% - Flash Heal
5% - Renew
5% - PW:S Glyph
5% - Greater/Binding Heal

Resto Druid:
65% - Regrowth
15% - Lifebloom
10% - Wild Growth
5% - Rejuvenation
5% - Living Seed

I personally think the raid-wide smart heals are being under-utilized. What do y'alls healing breakdowns look like on successful kills?

MissPink
01-05-2009, 02:37 PM
We actually use only 2 healers in our 10 man group and it has worked very well for every week we've attempted him. We use myself (a disc priest) and a resto shammy. Only frost resist is his totem or a pally aura if we have on available. No one in the raid uses any of the frost resist gear or enchants. Only time we wipe is when kids are not smart enough to step out of the blizzard, which we rarely encounter. Really fun fight though. First 25 man attempt is tonight!

honeyy
01-12-2009, 02:12 AM
Hi..

Update from last time.. We have downed him now in 10 and 25 man.. Its getting easier and we only use 2 healers in 10 man. Good setup is if you have a good group is to have 2 really good geared healers with at least 500 mp5 while casting. One should focus on the tank while the other do group heals (so bring a group healing class) Me and my paladin healer are very good healers with over 2k spellpower and as i said 500 mp5 while casting. A good thing is also to bring a druid, either feral or balance to restore mana on the group healing class. PS: Dont bring any dps under 2000 or you will fail. Most should be good geared, 1 or two can be undergeared for this fight but i dont recommend more.

Basicly when we start the fight, we ask that all melee come to the group healer while blizzard is on his foot to lessen the dmg done on the melee. And we mark off the healer so when he/she moves its important the ranged move with her/him. A few good tips for priest healers is to use POM alot. I casted it on every cooldown. i also used COH alot. POH is not recommenable since the casting time is too long. Frost resist is not nessecary for this fight at all, however good gear is :)

Reason why hes so hard for some is that the last boss is easy. Blizzard done this on purpose.

Wishes

Honeyy

littleork
01-12-2009, 08:23 AM
We tried this boss in 25 mans with 3 healers and we werent a full group(23), we downed him to 20%, so we are probably be able to down him tonight with 1 more good healer,we had 2 druids and 1 pally healer for that fight.We all had near 200 frost resist before buffs.So with a good group, 4 healers should be more than enough on 25 mans.

agranyoch
01-13-2009, 03:52 PM
we dont know why 2 ppl that where close to the ice block got 1 shotted from full health to nothing....
Yep, this is why your raid wants to spread out a bit when Sapphiron takes off during an air phase: when she shoots down the ice blocks, everyone in close proximity to the iced player is going to suffer from an AoE damage and it surely can oneshot clothies at least. So be sure NOT TO have your raid clumped up during the beginning of the air phase.

So anyone knows how the ice block really works? why sometimes only one person is my raid is getting it, its driving me crazy...
About this, I unfortunately don't have any idea - only time I've seen only one ice block, is when the damage caused by the ice block has killed the player it was targeted at.

sireousmoo
01-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Anyone know if he has a higher resist to Frost Mages. One of our Top DPS is a Frost Mage.

wowgangz
01-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Hey! Wondering which addons u are using? Can u please write all of them? Realy wanna use them on my tank. Thx

Ohnoto
01-22-2009, 01:25 PM
Hey! Wondering which addons u are using? Can u please write all of them? Realy wanna use them on my tank. Thx

Check the Addon section of the site. There is a posting of Ciderhelms UI information.

JadeRazor
01-26-2009, 10:06 AM
PS: Dont bring any dps under 2000 or you will fail. Most should be good geared, 1 or two can be undergeared for this fight but i dont recommend more.

I'm not sure if your only referring to the 25 man with dps of 2000 or both 10 man and 25 man, however, this encounter can be completed on the 10 man version without every dps being 2000.

This past weekend was my guilds first down of Sapphiron with 3 healers and use of fr gear we were successful. We only had 2 dps, if I remember correctly, that were at or above 2000 dps for the fight. We grouped the casters on the left side of the room and stayed at max range in a cluster away from the melee so that not all party members were in the blizzared at once.

For the phase with the ice blocks, all the melee ran toward the caster group so that the 2 blocks were close together and this helped eliminate people not reaching the safety of the blocks in time for the Dragon's Breath. It may have taken us longer than most other groups that are better geared, but still doable. We also do not have the luxury of being versatile in our groups either being a casual raiding guild. We were successfull with:

Pally MT
DK OT
2 Pally Healers
Priest Healer
2 Mages
Druid (cat form)
Warrior
DK

In my opinion, if you can make it to this fight, you have the dps to kill him, its just a matter of dealing with the frost aura, blizzards, and avoiding death from the breath.

roaros
01-26-2009, 12:04 PM
This thread is pure gold. The only question I have before my guild attempts Saph, is what gems should I (as a fury warrior) be gemming for my FR gear? I assume strength, but I just want to be sure before I go and accidentally waste gold. thanks!

Edit: I just went for socket bonus and added crit and strength gems.

Zauz
01-26-2009, 04:07 PM
Um, my guild had just gotten to frostwyrm lair and we had our first attempt at sapphiron. For some reason I felt like I was taking way too much damage the entire fight. All the bosses up till Sapphiron, I was never below 50% at anytime, however during Sapphiron, it seemed that I could never stay above 50%. I watched the video again in High Res and saw that you were only taking a max of 7k and that was occasionally. Most of the time it seemed you were taking damage between 4-6k including cleaves.

This is were it gets weird, I was taking upwards of 7-9k damage from every type of attack. Now taking into account that I am a DK and do not have a shield, I shouldn't be taking that much of a difference in damage should I?! I think that my gear is pretty much on par for the fight, and the damage I'm taking from the Frost Aura is not of note (I have natural 80 resist and than the remainder of the fight my resist will be upwars of 230). I rarely get hit by the blizzard, as if at all.

Is there anything you can help me with or let me know that I might be doing wrong, or something that I can do different to mitigate more damage?

PS I use frost presence and it doesn't show up in armory, but I have 27.5k armor and hit points, unbuffed.

WoW Armory - Zauz (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=Zauz)

Last note: We have a Paladin healer and a Druid healer.

Flaxman
01-27-2009, 01:43 PM
We tried Sapphiron out for the first time today and we had no chance whatsoever against him. We used 3 healers on the first and second attempts, however the damage that the raid took was too much to handle, so we had me healing aswell instead and our offtank doing the tanking.
But still with 4 healers we stood no chance of healing the massive damage that the raid was taking.
Does anyone have any tips on what to do so the raid doesnt take all that much damage? it seems that even if we were able to heal it, we would go oom fairly soon anyway and thus fail from that instead.

Thanks in advance //Flax

kalharas
01-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi all,

I am RL in my guild and we cleared naxx in 10man and finally last night we went up to sapphiron in 25man. We did only 1 try on him as it was way way late for our casual time :)

Now my question/problem is, after the normalization/nerf on AoE healing is it still logical to keep your raid on one side?

We have everyone with at least 2 pieces of frost gear (so 175+)

I am asking this because when I said i want to split raid into 2 sides basically i was blamed on not reading the guides :eek: but I actually read most guides around while watching the vids here (thx ciderhelm btw :) ) and I did caught majority of the guides are focused on 1 side tactic which probably led raid members to consider me as a lazy one heh...such is life of a RL sometimes to get the blame.

Anyway my point is, in what situations you would still prefer keeping your raid on one side for 25man runs or you would not? I think we had 6-7 melee in our group and that is usually the case which made me think that splitting into 2 is best.

All tips are appreciated for 25mans, as I kind of feel annoyed by people who read wiki and accuse ppl for not reading stuff. I, in a way, need a proof for myself that I wasn't lousy on thinking we had too much melee who would have to switch because of the chill.

Angry Grimace
01-30-2009, 01:14 AM
We tried Sapphiron out for the first time today and we had no chance whatsoever against him. We used 3 healers on the first and second attempts, however the damage that the raid took was too much to handle, so we had me healing aswell instead and our offtank doing the tanking.
But still with 4 healers we stood no chance of healing the massive damage that the raid was taking.
Does anyone have any tips on what to do so the raid doesnt take all that much damage? it seems that even if we were able to heal it, we would go oom fairly soon anyway and thus fail from that instead.

Thanks in advance //FlaxOverhealing. If you can down Patchwerk, you can manage Sapphiron; it's a matter of managing your heals so that you're not all wasting a ton of heals on the same people. Also make sure to utilize your mana-saving and gaining talents to their fullest; Paladin's Judgments of the Wise being one of them. If you have a Paladin, I generally recommend sticking them on the Main Tank; and having druids, priests and shamans (who have better raid healing abilities) on the raid. If you still have serious problems after sorting out healing assignments and innate mana saving talents, you'll have to consider Frost Resist gear.

For less coordinated groups; I find that an easier to implement strategy than what Cider is showing is to simply have the tank turn Sapphiron to the left and keep everyone together in the front of the room. The reason for this is twofold; it can become burdensome when a player moves out of range of a healer; frost totem or otherwise. Second, nobody will get hit by a Cleave if the tank executes this right.

If you stack up in this manner, everyone's in range of the healers and decursers at all times, and because there are only 10 people, it's pretty easy to Vent-command the raid to spread out during air phases.

Asheowyn
02-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Tried this fight last night for the first time on 10man, no FrR gear at all, the main problem is the raid dmg from his aura, our 3 healers went OOM at about 50% with one dps dead before that.

The blizzards and his frostbreath are easy to avoid if people but pay attention, then its just tank and spank, with the odd bith of movement in case a blizzard hits the tank area.

We had no replenishment on the raid, normally we run with a retri pally, but he wasn't there last night.

We are working on obtaining FrR gear bits for this coming sunday night raid on him, hopefully will make a difference to down him then with healers not running OOM and a retri pally in.

I do however feel blizzard didn't tune this fight well for 10man, it is a big jump from the rest of the bosses in Naxx at this lvl, and certain things like replenishment being vital is kind of wrong, compared to how blizzard shouted from the rooftops on how they don't want people to raid stack anymore, seems its a much have :( On 25man, the chances of having this buff is obviously better, but on 10man, its a DPS slot taken up which isnt flexible.

Thank GOD its a big jump from the rest of Naxxx... Rest of Naxx is just too easy!
That said, Im looking forward to the 25 man version and hope for the best :)
Thanks for the tacs and may the RNG be wth us all :)

JadeRazor
02-09-2009, 09:13 AM

Thanks in advance //Flax

We had a similar problem. After attempting the fight 3 times, everyone went out and either crafted or bought FR gear. Each of us had equipped 1-3 FR pieces, on our second try with the FR gear we were easliy successful. We had 2 holy pallies and a Priest as heals.

deadzoe
02-10-2009, 10:53 AM
I understand that this might not be a perspective you cater to but would there be somewhere I might be able to find a perspective on this fight for a pally healer? I found myself running for *very* large areas and periods of time to get out of the blizzard, and couldnt find a way to move that both avoided the blizzard and stayed in range of tanks and out of cleave range.

Hopehammer
02-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Hello!!! My guild finnaly has downed Saph on 10man thanx to your vids Cidehelm!!! A couple of us have alrdy downed it on 25 from a pug. when we down Saph, our group compostion was a frost dk tank, bear tank, resto druid, 2 holy pallies, unholy dps dk, myself(ret pally) 2 demo/afflic locks, and a survival hunter. We downed him on our 3rd attempt. All the dps either had all 3pieces or atleast 1 piece of the frost resist set. The healers and the tanks did not have nay, to keep there D cap up. the ot helped dps in cat form. We all stay on one side to maximize heals, and to also kinda control where the iceblocks went. It worked out great, considering it was alot of people first time at the fight, like 80% of raid(druid healer and myself have downed saph in 25pug and alsin been here countless times before with an old guild, this is a new guild we formed, with all new raiders) we had 1 healadin on tank the whole time, resto druid and other healadin on raid. like i said, 3rd shot we killed him. Thwe frost resit helsp the healers out big time, but as we all gear up, only resist we will have soon is either the druid buff, or the dk frost aura. good luck guys.

Senti
02-16-2009, 01:16 PM
First guild run for 10 man naxx with no frost resist gear on anyone (only frost resist buff being gift of the wild's 75 FR) and we one shotted Saph. Only had 2 healers (pally druid) with the occasional shaman throwing out some heals as needed (2 of us). Our entire party only had 1 melee DPS so that probably made things a bit easier on this fight and we lost most of our raiders around 15-20% with only me, the tank, and a healer alive for a the last 20-30k HP.

It was an intense fight but I'll say the only 'gear' you need to use is your brain. If you've watched the video you should be able to avoid and counter whatever Sapph throws at you. Rememeber not to get near each other until both ice blocks are down. Remember to top off the party before the ice blocks as they can be killed with them and you'll lose the block as well. Don't stand in the blizzards but pay enough attention to them to determine what direction they're moving in.

daynef1@yahoo.com.au
02-21-2009, 02:51 PM
our guild had its first look at sapph the other night and we 1 shotted him (10man)thanx to these awesome guides,so a "hic" tanx!from the tanks and the DRUNKEN KNIGHTS huzzah!! hic..(passes out ):)

Aikon
02-25-2009, 11:08 PM
We downed Sapph the first time monday night. As we've run the whole Naxx without reading any strategies beforehand (just for fun) i was pretty pleased that we managed to kill him the first night we got to him. No reist gear as we didn't know we might have needed some... :D

Anyways...just wanted to provide few tips that finally did it for us. Our group was quite melee heavy...so they ran underneatgh him from one side to another to avoid the blizz, which worked fine. We had the casters and the healer (druid) at one side and the casters followed the healer to avoid the blizz. Our priest was concentrating on healing me (i'm bear tank) standing behind me but far enought top avoid the cleave.

We tried many times to get behind the iceblocks and eneded up wiping a lot during the AoE of the air phase. As he pushed me back at the beginning of the airphase i had troubles getting to an iceblock so at our first attempt already i just ran to the wall as close to it as possible. The AoE didn't get to me. After that i charged back to him.

We decided the whole group wuld do this in order to avoid the AoE and it worked perfect. No hassle with looking for the iceblocks. The first attempt with this strategy after 4 or 5 wipes did it for us. Maybe this helps some of you :D

Senti
03-04-2009, 07:58 AM
Running to the wall to avoid the AoE... first I've heard of that but I imagine it's a bug if it's true so best to not rely on that.

As for not getting to the blocks the best I can do is tell you how my guild runs it. We don't do the split up thing, in fact we all are on one side of Saph dodging blizzards like mad, the only exception being melee DPS who do need to move into Saph and possibly to his other side. This puts us in a great position at the start of the air phase to just worry about not standing too close to each other. The hardest part really about the set up is the blizzards of course as they can be quite aggressive, sometimes sweeping side to side and others away from Saph. Really they are what make this fight hard.

Of course the other key thing is to keep the health of the raid up at all times so that they don't die if they get cursed, a blizzard spawns on them, or if they get chosen to be iceblocked in the air phase.

Aikon
03-10-2009, 03:57 AM
Running to the wall to avoid the AoE... first I've heard of that but I imagine it's a bug if it's true so best to not rely on that.

hehee could be...we better start praticing with the iceblocks then :):eek:

Krothos
03-11-2009, 03:17 AM
Heya, my guild is currently raiding naxxramas 10-man and is having major problems with just Sapprhiron...

When we raided Sapphiron this tuesday we had too few healers.. so i just have to ask..
What classes is best for healing during the Sapphiron boss encounter, and what classes are best in healing what?..
i.e group heals, MT heals and so on.

Thanks in Advance,

Krothos of Lightning´s blade

samskara
03-22-2009, 06:23 AM
I am a holy spec'd priest. Yesterday was my first time with Sapphiron (25 ver). Its not that I have not done 25 mans before but this fight seemed quite different. We tried 4 attempts then called it. Thats ok...we are still learning.
My question is...when I do this boss fight do i need to use a different set of gear which is customized with frost resist. I mean most of the curses and counter spells I noticed on my was frost related. maybe drink a potion for frost resist. anything that would help.
Could anyone post any list of gear that could be created to give max frost resist. I can either make em myself or get it.
But I am sure before I go to a 25 man Sapp...I should get my hands dirty in a 10 man.
Nice video and even better explanation.

Ciderhelm what video capture tool are you using to get wow vidoes and what mods are there on your screen.

Speckles
03-22-2009, 11:23 AM
I am a holy spec'd priest. Yesterday was my first time with Sapphiron (25 ver). Its not that I have not done 25 mans before but this fight seemed quite different. We tried 4 attempts then called it. Thats ok...we are still learning.
My question is...when I do this boss fight do i need to use a different set of gear which is customized with frost resist. I mean most of the curses and counter spells I noticed on my was frost related. maybe drink a potion for frost resist. anything that would help.
Could anyone post any list of gear that could be created to give max frost resist. I can either make em myself or get it.
But I am sure before I go to a 25 man Sapp...I should get my hands dirty in a 10 man.

The key to the Sapphiron fight is keeping an eye out for the path of the Blizzard and staying away from it. If most of the raid does this, it will make it a lot easier for the healers and it will only be the passive frost aura damage that's hurting the raid (except the MT of course).

If you or your raid find yourselves struggling with movement out of the blizzard or healing through the fight in general you can create/buy the Glacial set which will bag you 286 Frost Resistance. This with the addition of a Frost Resistance Totem or Pally Aura along with usual class buffs will be more than enough to resist the vast majority of frost based damage in the fight.

If you are still struggling you could try the 10 man version, which is a lot more forgiving than 25 man.

Pownzilla
04-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Nice video and even better explanation.

Ciderhelm what video capture tool are you using to get wow vidoes and what mods are there on your screen.

This might a necro by me, but since I've healed the fight as both holy and disc-priest I'll offer whatever help I can:

As a holy priest, depending on your healing setup you should probably be on raidhealing. Use CoH everytime it's up. It should top of some people, and possibly proc a SoL that you can use on a DPS who is going low or on the tank. You can also throw up renews on people if they havent got lifeblooms/rejuvs on them already.
The spell that was probably designed for this fight is Prayer of Mending. Since everyone takes damage, it will jump every second and ease your healing alot. Now, I usually put it on melee. This is just my thoughts about this fight (and might be a bad way to do it) but anyway, our raid is usually positioned like this;

tank SAPPHIRON
meleemelee

rangedrangredranged

Since the ranged can usually dodge Blizzard, that's not much of a problem. But if you get a blizzard like this;

tank SAPPHIRON
melBLIZZARDee

rangedrangredranged

The melee might have problem moving out since if they move back, they can't dps. If they move forward, they might be out of range for the heals. So, put yourself in a melee-heavy group, throw in a PoM and use Prayer of mending in case they are getting low. Oh, and remember the SoL'd flash heals on the people close to death.

Hope I was of some help atleast, good luck on Sapphiron!

Emroth
04-05-2009, 04:30 PM
What is that Add-on you are using that displays the damage on the side and says what is coming up, and when your ability is ready i.e. "Shield wall ready!"

Inaara
04-06-2009, 11:35 AM
What is that Add-on you are using that displays the damage on the side and says what is coming up, and when your ability is ready i.e. "Shield wall ready!"

I think Cider uses MSBT, Mik scrolling battle text.

Raptor
04-06-2009, 07:47 PM
My guild is currently trying to take this guy down, and I have a question to ask. We all know that the dps , healers should have frost resistant gear on, however my question is should the tank and off tank as well?

Frostreaper
04-14-2009, 03:11 PM
question... when i put on my frost resist gear... am i still going to need a def cap at 540 to effectivaly tank this boss? if not what enchants are recommended for the 3 pieces of pl8 gear for tanking this fight? or do i even worry about frost resist gear for tanking?

Kisaki
05-16-2009, 12:38 PM
I thought it might be worth mentioning, as I haven't found it mentioned anywhere else, that Sapphiron actually has a 15 minute enrage timer. As a warning to newbie groups, I suppose. Guess how we found that one out?

Oehed
05-26-2009, 12:07 PM
Awesome post. I have learned a lot from them. Great job from all of you.
Any of you has any advice for a Holy Pali on this fight. I noticed that the recomended is to be on MT and other healers on raid. What are the min requirements for Healing and Mana regen. Thanking you in advance.:)