PDA

View Full Version : Cheesecake

Tatt
11-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Ok I have never been the biggest cheesecake fan (don't kill me) but I thought it would be interesting to start a thread on interesting and crazy cheesecake experiences, as I just had one in Disneyworld. Responses must include opinions of said cheesecake varieties, as well as locations.

1. Cheesecake stuffed pretzel......Futureland in Disneyworld, right outside Space Mountain. Imagine a soft pretzel covered in cinnamon and sugar, served hot, filled with cheesecake....lol. Must be eaten immediately to enjoy, does not taste enarly as good cold.

2. Xango Delight....Water Street Oyster Bar, Corpus Christi, TX. Flour tortilla filled with cheesecake, covered in butter, cinnamon, and sugar, deep fried, served with 2 scoops of cinnamon ice cream and chocolate syrup. Yes its as good as it sounds.

Tatt
12-01-2008, 08:22 AM
This is me bumping and saying you all suck for not posting :(

Theomach
12-01-2008, 09:06 AM
I've never had any interesting experiences with cheesecake, but I will say this - if you put Anna Kournikova and a cheesecake in front of me, I'd have a really hard time choosing.

Arrivan
12-01-2008, 09:34 PM
I approve of food related threads.

Edgar
12-02-2008, 11:27 PM
I've never had any interesting experiences with cheesecake, but I will say this - if you put Anna Kournikova and a cheesecake in front of me, I'd have a really hard time choosing.

Cheesecake - Hands down.

orcstar
12-03-2008, 03:41 AM
My cheesecake experience ended more in some kind of a cheesebrick.
Tasted very very good, but one slice and it would take up to two days to digest.

Sippin
12-03-2008, 03:46 AM
Juniors cheesecake from Brooklyn.

Mmmmmmmm.

Strawberry.

Mmmmmm.

Tatt
12-03-2008, 06:49 AM
Cheesecake-like food :

Wife buys some good quality brie cheese, covers it in honey and bakes it inside a giant crescent roll......omg its good......

Genova
12-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Cheesecake from Hooters is the shit. I had some Oreo cheesecake that made me sick because it was so sweet I ate too much.

Marrick
12-04-2008, 10:11 AM
My wife makes an awesome Toblerone cheesecake. She doesn't like cheesecake either, so she makes it just for me. :D

Jalousie
12-07-2008, 04:32 PM
I make lazy person's cheesecake. Silken tofu + chocolate powder + maple syrup in the blender, then pour it into a pre-made pastry base and put it in the fridge.

Edit: also available in the 'lazy person' series - microwave chocolate brownies, pizza toast.