PDA

View Full Version : Site Suggestion

Gehn
11-20-2008, 12:24 PM
I am unsure where to put this, so it goes here!

Would it be possible to add a "Mark Forums Read" link to the bottom of the "New Posts" pages?

As of now, after viewing the new posts, we have to navigate back to the original forums page to mark them read.

Just a suggestion.

Bloodwraith
11-20-2008, 01:33 PM
This would be nice :D

Kazeyonoma
11-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Upper right side corner of forums

Click: Forum Tools -> Click Mark Forums Read

Bloodwraith
11-20-2008, 04:49 PM
Upper right side corner of forums

Click: Forum Tools -> Click Mark Forums Read

Isn't that for each individual forum?

Kazeyonoma
11-20-2008, 06:12 PM
Oh, i misread, i thought he said "news Posts" as in the News Forums.

Yeh, this would be nice.

Ciderhelm
11-21-2008, 01:54 AM
You know how there's no Warrior trainer or Auction House in Dalaran? It's like that.

Kind of.

Kazeyonoma
11-21-2008, 10:03 AM
There's no warrior trainer in Dalaran? -_-'... wow... that blows. uhh, so off topic but... what should we be doing then to set up our hearths.... while grinding, hearth to dalaran? but then... can't get to a warrior trainer? ;(

Kyoki
11-21-2008, 10:18 AM
There's no warrior trainer in Dalaran? -_-'... wow... that blows. uhh, so off topic but... what should we be doing then to set up our hearths.... while grinding, hearth to dalaran? but then... can't get to a warrior trainer? ;(

Do the exact same thing with your hearth as you did in BC. There was no warrior trainer in shat so how is this any different then BC.

Optimoos
11-21-2008, 10:19 AM
Do the exact same thing with your hearth as you did in BC. There was no warrior trainer in shat so how is this any different then BC.

This - there are portals to everywhere in Dalaran, just like there were in Shat... if you need to get back to Dalaran from wherever your trainer is, ghetto hearth.

Kazeyonoma
11-21-2008, 11:09 AM
Ah k, see that's what I was asking for, I didn't know there were portals to everywhere like in Shat, so I was gonna keep it in Shat and qq. but if there's portals from Dalaran to the other towns, bb shattrath.

Ilya M
11-21-2008, 11:16 AM
it's Dalaran. The MAGE city they have portals for EVERYTHING, even the mailbox.

Horacio
11-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Question: how many of you noobs went and asked some hobo mage on a street corner: "Hai, cool city. So um, whar is teh warrior trainer?" and read the part where you go to your faction's area and took off running? 5 min later "WTF, that stupid mage lied to me!!" only to realize he directed you to your factions quarter because of the portals that could take you to a capital with warrior trainers? /facepalm

Ok, next question: Has anyone taken the portal to Shatt so they could take THAT portal to IF/Org yet? Then realized you never did set your hearth to Dalaran and hearth from Adal up to the Scyer Inn? I did it on my druid. What a tard.