PDA

View Full Version : Another Gear goal assistance thread

Shagh
11-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Hi all,

Would love some input into what gear, badge or otherwise, I should aim for over the next couple of weeks.

I intend to remain prot spec for leveling in Wrath so no need to enter into discussion about switching to arm/fury.

What I have noticed is that my DPS is very low running Heroics compared to others posting here.

What gear could improve this? Auto-Blocker perhaps plus others?

Intend to run more Heroics, have about 30 badges at the moment.

Your input will be greatley appreciated.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Shagh)

Cheers,

Shagh

Kazeyonoma
11-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Armory suggestions forum.

Moved.

Tatt
11-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Umm, you are wearing pally boots. :) I would honestly not worry too much about gear before the xpac. Most of your gear will be replaced very quickly once the xpac hits.

Shagh
11-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Humbly seeking forgivesness.

Timetheos
11-04-2008, 11:00 PM
The Shagh formerly from Khaz'goroth?

If you're planning on actually tanking while levelling, I'd suggest high-defense pieces that you won't get levelling, to squeeze into uncrittable. Hydross' trinket, a necklace with avoidance on it, a dedicated tanking breastplate. Not only is the uncrittable mark higher at 80, but as you level defense won't scale as well. The pvp gear with res will help with uncrittable if you want to keep it.

For simply levelling as prot, though, you seem pretty well equipped. PvP gear with str and dps stats should be fine until you upgrade your gear through levelling and instancing in the expansion.

Shagh
11-04-2008, 11:51 PM
The Shagh formerly from Khaz'goroth?

Nope.

Shagh was in fact a suggested name in the character creation screen. Could not resist its charm.

A little like the B Sharps. Funny at first, but a little less so every time you hear it.