PDA

View Full Version : What to do next?

Kizrak
10-31-2008, 08:41 AM
I have been totally unmotivated lately mostly due to a lack of direction. I am usually a very goal oriented player and think I have done pretty dang well to get to where I'm at sine I've only been playing for about 8-9 months.

However right now with the expansion around the corner and most gear getting replaced, not to mention the fact I'm undecided whether to try going DK or keep my warrior as my main. ( I played an SK for years in EQ and loved it) I honestly don't know what should be my next step and would love some advice as a direction to head in.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Kizrak)

tcdgais
10-31-2008, 01:25 PM
first, it's nice to see a fellow US-Lightbringer-er lurking. second, if you can find an easy answer to that question i will be amazed. for me, it's about where i am, who i am there with and where we are looking to go (after xpac).

i will spare you a sob story, but i enjoy my current guild and the people in it. i am anxiously awaiting the fresh content from WotLK and the potential for raiding. right now i am the MT and if i am needed in that role, then thats what i am doing. i enjoy it, but that doesnt mean there arent other things i wouldnt enjoy (my undead rogue doesnt get much love). if you had something to commit to, maybe you could answer your own question. be it your current guild, a new guild, an arena team, a new DK toon, whatever. hopefully you can relate to that and my answer/opinion isnt a cop out....answering questions with questions.

Crommi
11-02-2008, 06:04 AM
Now with all instance nerf, it's your chance to get done with that unfinished business you might have. Haven't killed Vashj and Kael? Go do it.

Basically that's how I've been killing time until expansion launches, did full ZA chest run for the first time, completed last part of the quest chain for "Hand of A'dal" title and currently looking for MH pugs to farm some rep (+block value ring...yummy!)