PDA

View Full Version : BoJ Rewards - What Next?

Coro
10-25-2008, 06:28 AM
Greetings,

I just would like opinions on what type of badge gear I should go for. For example, I had planned on going for the expertise pants for 100 badges, but I never have threat issues, except for high end friends that vastly out gear me (ie their t6 vs my t4)

I mostly do heroics and 10 mans, trying to fit into 25 man pugs here and there until wotlk comes out.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Crevel)

Also, I have been looking and looking for a good guide on what all this 'diminishing returns is'. I usually just kind of fly around the boards, and mostly read the news section and skim forums, and I keep seeing DR, but I can not find anything that completely explains what it is and how that is now being thrown into the tanking formula.

I appreciate it, and apologize for my nubby questions, and realize I may be flamed for being "lazy" for finding myself, but I simply can not find it, and have spent the last 45 minutes looking. I r forums n00b ;)

clavarnway
10-25-2008, 01:03 PM
Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx, 100 badge legs are both good calls here. I assume you're on your way to exalted with SSO for neck and shield also?

The badge belt is good too.

Coro
10-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Thanks, I completely over looked those bracers.

And I'm going for the SSO necklace, but I don't know about the shield, IMO it's not better then the gruul's shield I have, is it?

clavarnway
10-26-2008, 06:00 AM
Thanks, I completely over looked those bracers.

And I'm going for the SSO necklace, but I don't know about the shield, IMO it's not better then the gruul's shield I have, is it?

Ahh, it's been so long I thought the shield you had was the rep one with Sha'tar. Nah stick with your shield. :)