PDA

View Full Version : Unsure which shoulders to use

bugenhagen
10-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Currently I'm using the season 2 shoulders, but just picked up the tier 4 shoulders from Gruul's.

At first I assumed it was a no-brainer dropping the pvp gear for the t4 piece, but then I started thinking maybe I should grab my t4 gloves out of the bank to get the set bonus. However, using both the t4 pieces would mean a significant drop in stam as well as shield block (currently wearing iron gauntlets of the maiden).

So basically I'm asking for suggestions regarding which pieces I should wear out of these options: Warbringer Shoulderguards, Merciless Gladiators Plate Shoulders, Warbringer Handguards, Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden.

My armory
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Brucimus
10-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Keep both pairs of Shoulders....

S2 Shoulders use for trash and heroics and cruising around doing dailys
T4 Shoulers with 2 + Stam Gems would be a good choice for tanking hard hitting melee type bosses for the extra avoidance and defense

I always loved my Maiden Gloves. I think they are far superior to T4 set bonus or not

Kazeyonoma
10-24-2008, 06:33 PM
agreed, I used maidens till I got t5 gloves, t4 just kinda meh.

bugenhagen
10-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Thanks very much for the replies :)

(on a side note, with gatherer's having their own bags for mining, skinning, herbs etc, would it be too much to ask for a "tanking" bag to carry around the endless pieces of gear we have to choose from)

Arrivan
10-26-2008, 08:42 PM
WTB Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage - Item - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23162) :P