PDA

View Full Version : Health Question

Khalon
10-21-2008, 08:43 AM
I am working on re-gemming and possibly re-enchanting with the changes that have been made to Warriors with 3.0. My question is what is the minimum health a MT warrior should be at for doing Hyjal and Black Temple. We are going to be starting those this week and I don't want to go to low on hp with the new gems/enchants. I am currently at 16,714 (unbuffed) but thinking of changings some gems out for pure strenth and pure defense instead of the strength/stamina and defense/stamina I currently have.

If anyone wants to look at my armory page here is the link:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anvilmar&n=Khalon)

Thanks for any input.

Kazeyonoma
10-21-2008, 09:32 AM
I think if you can get raidbuffed to over 20k you're already good, whatever magical number that is for you, at 16.7k unbuffed hp you're already over the HP threshold, now it's about looking at your avoidance and your armor and seeing if they are up to par.

Moved to armory suggestions forum.

Crommi
10-24-2008, 06:11 AM
Buffed out block value evens it out a little bit and your gear is enough to enter T6 content.

As for upgrades, you could go grab the trinket from heroic MgT to replace Darkmoon faire card and Ring of Sundered Souls from Tidewalker. Also, instead of gemming for str/threat, you could get bigger improvement from new weapon (ZA is truly pugable nowdays, even timed run).