PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun

Naaven
10-20-2008, 05:33 PM
Wondering if anybody's got any funny wow-related stories that I can kill some time reading. I'm thinking of overhearing choice bits over vent, or funny mt's and whatnot.

Last night during H Mech, this healer was like, "Dood, I keep crit healing you - it's crazy!" And I was all, "Yeah, it's a new Prot talent after the patch called Ubercritable where I get crit healed all the time." And he was like "Realy? That's awesome!" Had him going for a while before stfunoobing him. :p

Good times were had by all.

Also, un-wow-related, I spent a summer as a telephone market researcher (no, I'm not trying to sell you anything, I swear) and there were at least two times where I'm SURE the people I was talking to were having sex. So that was cool. (If you're into that sort of thing)

Jalousie
10-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Also, un-wow-related, I spent a summer as a telephone market researcher (no, I'm not trying to sell you anything, I swear) and there were at least two times where I'm SURE the people I was talking to were having sex. So that was cool. (If you're into that sort of thing)

That line + your signature = disturbing.

Genova
10-22-2008, 03:58 PM
One of the coolest things I have seen is the first time I did Magister's Terrace we wiped on the last boss at the Fireball. Everyone died except our healer(priest). We all layed there and watched him solo him from 50% down. Pretty cool stuff.

Hardline
10-23-2008, 01:01 PM
1st post patch Kara run - we had a DPS warrior convinced you got an achievement for killing 1000 rats. He was running all over kara killing the rats and posting a running count in Guild Chat.

It was too funny.