PDA

View Full Version : How my gear looks like?

Hiwashi
10-16-2008, 10:41 PM
After along time without my shield, I want go tank stuff now with the new talents and skills, but I donīt know if I can start with heroic or need farm something with reputation/70 normal instances.

Thats my armory Link, isnīt upgrade yet to my new spec and tank gear, but should be up soon.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Hiwashi)

And thatīs my status now.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3689/wowscrnshot101708021827ph5.jpg

Muffin Man
10-18-2008, 04:47 PM
You're fine (assuming the resiliance makes you crit immune). You have more than enough life/armor to get started. You're crit is probably higher than you need, especially since incite/sword and board give +crit to your main tanking moves.

So when you can, start trading out the pvp gear for tanking gear. And it's nice to say this: but you'll want to reitemize that crit for defense and *strength*.

Donjuan
10-21-2008, 08:56 AM
If i were you i would try to get the of the bold shoulders (sl norm) and hands (sv), and the myrmidon headress from sv quest. All those things are easy to get and will greatly help you. To increase defense i would suggest getting the adamantite fig from the sl runs you should be doing. You should do sv and sl multiple times tbh till you get devilshark cloak too , along with the rest of the stuff I suggested. Enchant defense on that cloak.

Once you done that , go arcartaz (normal), and kill last boss multiple times till he drops of the bold chest, which will give you more better stats than your current chest.

With all that you will be ready for a full kara run. Reason i suggest of the bold set is that it gives, strengh, agi, lots of stam and quite a bit of defense (except the legs and helm which is beaten by myridons).

You should alos keep doing Kot dungeons till you can get their head enchants and maybe even their legs. Also consider using the defense shoulder enchant instead , even if it means you have to get exalted aldor or scryer.

Kazeyonoma
10-21-2008, 09:43 AM
We have an Armory Ratings and Suggestion forums for this kind of thing.

Please read the stickies before posting... namely the one titled: "DONT POST ARMORY SUGGESTIONS HERE"

This forum is for comparing items, or listing specific compositions of gear for a purpose.

Moved.