PDA

View Full Version : Time for one last progression push

Armstrong
10-01-2008, 09:23 AM
MMO-Champion reports (http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=18788.0) that all TBC raid mobs and bosses have had their health reduced by 30% in the last PTR / Beta build. Combined with the buffs all classes will get via 3.0 talents and abilities, this looks like Blizzard's way of giving raiders who are still progressing through TBC a chance to see a larger part of the content left ahead of them.

For my part we've been stuck on Brutallus mainly due to geared members starting school and having to bring in lesser geared recruits. We anticipated that the new talents alone would get us over the DPS threshold and that we might have time to kill Felmyst before Wrath. If this HP nerf goes in, I suppose we might get even more done. While these will be easy-mode kills, it's still more attractive to me than to come back to kill those bosses with a level 80 group. :)

Kazeyonoma
10-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Agreed, those who killed em pre-nerf can still take pride in their achievements, but this is a good way for people to just see content, I'd like to see t6, and if this is the case, I might be able to tank my way through t6 come patch day with pugs. Lets hope!

Spacegoat
10-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Hmm...I think people wanting a bear will rejoice when they hear this.

Siona
10-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Hmm...I think people wanting a bear will rejoice when they hear this.

Except bears are still being removed in the 3.0 patch...

Spacegoat
10-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Ahh, I see, I was under the impression they get removed when LK is released.

I fail at keeping current with WoW news :eek:

Kadomi
10-02-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm excited about this, because it means we might be able to clear ZA after all. Which is a big deal to casual raiders. It's a great way to encourage one last wave of raiding.