PDA

View Full Version : S2 Weapon or Stormherald

TankinEd
09-26-2008, 08:25 AM
Couple quick questions for all you PvP Warriors.

I am currently running 2s with a disc priest (I know find myself a fuzzy bear to face roll to 2k) and am debating about whether to grab a S2 Weapon or keep using my Stormherald?

Will this help me to push to 1800 or 2050 rating to at least get a S3/S4 weapon this season? If so, which weapon should I grab.

Thanks in advance.

Ukyo
09-27-2008, 12:24 AM
I'd stick to Stormherald 'til you get enough rating to pick up a S3 or S4 weapon (I'd go with the S4). Regarding the weapon choice, i'd go with Mace if you're going S4 or Sword if you're going S3. Maces is better for 2's since it gives more control over the fight, but i'm a huge fan of swords (despite the fact that i'm using S3 Mace xD), so in the end is up to you. Also remember that the weapon you choose it's going to be your leveling weapon for WotLK, so Axes isn't a bad idea either.

Bloodwraith
09-27-2008, 09:52 AM
Couple quick questions for all you PvP Warriors.

I am currently running 2s with a disc priest (I know find myself a fuzzy bear to face roll to 2k) and am debating about whether to grab a S2 Weapon or keep using my Stormherald?

Will this help me to push to 1800 or 2050 rating to at least get a S3/S4 weapon this season? If so, which weapon should I grab.

Thanks in advance.

Elitistjerks math says S2<Stormherald<S3<S4

Right now maces is king in 2's. But before you buy a new weapon you should consider the upcoming 3.0.2 patch before the xpack is released. The weapon specs will be changed and you should consider the changes before buying a new weapon.