PDA

View Full Version : Back to pvp

Noraxe
09-21-2008, 08:29 PM
So I stopped raiding 5 days a week due to some problems with the treatment of one of my long time game friend. So whats in store now?
All I can think of is arena.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Noraxe)

This is the current gear im doing arena in atm. Just that I use the Guardian's Plate Belt. Using red belt of battle in bg's. And im looking at my gems and Im kind of horrified. Should I get more 5str/5crit gems or more 10str gems?
Should I get Surefooted on my boots instead of the 12 stamina?
Getting 50ap/12crit leg enchant. But after this im not sure what I should do.
Also usually im using World Breaker in arena, just went with Jin'rohk night to monday for some bg's.
Doing mostly 2v2 with a disc priest atm, and I hear thats not the most popular set up. Havent found a decent guide yet atleast about warrior/priest.

Thanks in advance for tips and comments :)

Schleppy
09-21-2008, 11:00 PM
So I stopped raiding 5 days a week due to some problems with the treatment of one of my long time game friend. So whats in store now?
All I can think of is arena.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Noraxe)

This is the current gear im doing arena in atm. Just that I use the Guardian's Plate Belt. Using red belt of battle in bg's. And im looking at my gems and Im kind of horrified. Should I get more 5str/5crit gems or more 10str gems?
Should I get Surefooted on my boots instead of the 12 stamina?
Getting 50ap/12crit leg enchant. But after this im not sure what I should do.
Also usually im using World Breaker in arena, just went with Jin'rohk night to monday for some bg's.
Doing mostly 2v2 with a disc priest atm, and I hear thats not the most popular set up. Havent found a decent guide yet atleast about warrior/priest.

Thanks in advance for tips and comments :)

Gemming/enchanting suggestions: Surefooted normally is a no-brainer, but running with a dispeller allows you some flexibility there but you might want it anyway just to give you a better chance to RNG out of having crippling poison applied. Maybe try Boar's speed for the movement speed? If you choose surefooted, go with the 24 ap+run speed meta, if you go with boar's speed, keep the one you have. If you were in battle stance with a 30% crit rate, get the 5 str/5 crit in every slot you have the 10 crit in now. If that was zerker stance, switch about half those slots to 5 str/5 crit.

I notice right away not having some type of movement speed bonus on my warrior. Maybe you don't notice not having it and it's not a big deal to you. If so, disregard the 24 ap/run speed meta even if you get surefooted, but I notice right away it helps me not be kited as much. Maybe that's just psychological on my part, but meh.

Oh ya, get the 50 ap 12 crit rating leg thing.

Bloodwraith
09-22-2008, 01:11 PM
http://www.tankspot.com/forums/pvp-discussion-movies/31991-dreasus-guide-pvp-warriors.html

This guide covers basically any question you could have on making your warrior for PvP. :D