PDA

View Full Version : DK Super Spec

Tatt
09-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Ok after being told I was f'ing nuts (lol) for thinking of this, I am looking for the experts to poke holes in my idea.

I have decided to roll a Draenai Death Knight, and to use this spec..

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVRV0ccqfRkzZGMhxIczob)

If I am understanding the talents correctly, I will be providing everyone in the party or raid....

1% hit (Draenai Racial)
Potential mini earth shield on the tank (Mark of Blood talent)
10% AP buff to party fromcertain critical hits (Abomination's Might talent)
2% health regeneration from damage dealt (Blood Aura talent)
Mini Heroism for one player (Hysteria...has anyone considered the ramifications of putting this on the tank?)
20% haste buff (Improved Icy Talons talent)

Poke holes please, otherwise I am frightened at the possibilities :)

Lore
09-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Pretty nice utility spec; however you should be aware that one Enhancement Shaman will cover two of those buffs (20% haste from Windfury, 10% AP from whatever their 10% AP buff is, I forgot what it's called), so you might be giving up some extra DPS for nothing :P

Tatt
09-09-2008, 09:07 AM
Does anyone know if haste buffs will stack in the expansion?

And do you know how hard it is to find a good dps shaman? I swear they are unicorns :) With everyone and their brother wanting to roll DK they might be easier to find.

Galushi
09-09-2008, 09:09 AM
No they wont. Specifically WF totem and Imp Icy Talons do not stack, and Abom's Might and Unleashed Rage do not stack.

This is part of blizzards plan for multiple classes offering the same buffs to make them easier to come by so you don't need 1 specific class/spec to give you a special buff to min/max.