PDA

View Full Version : Done with PuG-ging, what should I aim for?

orcstar
09-08-2008, 06:31 AM
After doing loads of PuGs, I've found out 2 things.
1: Don't judge people by the gear they wear. :)
2: I'm kinda done with PuGs. Cleared ZA.
So, what should I do next? Aim for some 25 man content? If yes, what 25 men content? Or maybe try do bear runs?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Meneerkoe)

I think I have my pvp trinket equipped, normally I use Darkmoon Card: Vengeance there, or if health isn't a problem I use romeo's Poison Vial. Also, I got the Zul'Jin axe yesterday and am quite drained of resources so an enchant for it (mongoose I think) is incoming.

On my wishlist are the badge Bonefist Gauntlets, Jungle Stompers, Shard of Contempt, Nightstrike and Moroes Lucky Pocketwatch. (Am I forgetting anything?)

Ps. I did all content up to and including Illidan as a shaman Healer, so I know the healing part of the encounters.

mero12513
09-08-2008, 07:37 AM
Get in a decent but late guild and run SSC and TK. There's a couple of upgrades in there, I guess, but honestly there's nothing holding you out of Tier 6 except being able to find a guild that will take you as a tank for it. While you *might* be geared enough to go grab yourself a bear, don't even think about it unless you have no less than 10 people who are as geared as you and know *exactly* wtf to do, or you don't stand a chance.

I'd also pick up slik's cloak for 35 badges. Iirc, it's the best mitigation cloak outside of T6, and the Farstrider defenders cloak for 25 badges is a pretty decent threat cloak as well.