PDA

View Full Version : Infraction for Krashtork: Insulted Other Member(s)

Kazeyonoma
09-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Post: Warrior Regarding a few of Ghostcrawler's Responses (http://www.tankspot.com/forums/showthread.php?p=97889)
User: Krashtork (http://www.tankspot.com/forums/member.php?u=7460)
Infraction: Insulted Other Member(s)

Administrative Note:
I'm done with you in this thread as well

Message to User:

Original Post:
Wow, you paladins sure get easily offended and are quick to jump on the defensive. Worldie, Jere, I never once said paladins SHOULD heal. Honestly I don't care what you do in raid, it just bothers me when hybrid classes refuse to play an off spec role.

I never once said that paladins are supposed to be healers. Hell, paladins are fantastic tanks. Maybe a little TOO fantastic even. Many times I've thought about rolling one just to see what it's like. Both of you guys need to chillax a little and actually read what I'm writting. If you took the time to set aside the presumption that I am attacking Paladins, maybe you'd see that I have legitimate concerns that warriors are being pushed into the background. Apparently you both know too well what it's like to not get the play the way you want to.

Now please, quit telling me to go to the WoW boards with what I have to say, I personally find THAT to be offensive. I believe I have legitimate concerns that can fit well within this tankspot community.

Since you guys can't see that, I'm done with this thread. Good day to you.

Krashtork
09-05-2008, 02:11 PM
And the insult is where? If anything I was defending myself.

Tatt
09-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Looks like you called them presumptive, told the to chill out, and are oversensitive to criticism. IMO nothing you were trying to say was really that bad, it just all came out quite abrasiviely.

Alent
09-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Also consider that the infraction tool doesn't allow you to select multiple posts, so they just took the most recent.

Kazeyonoma
09-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Your entire attitude towards the thread seemed to be in a manner that I found offensive, especially towards other classes, which is something that I have never enjoyed, I let it go on long enough, when you said you wanted to leave the thread, and called out paladins as being "sensitive" it was the last straw.

Krashtork
09-08-2008, 09:36 PM
ok, fair enough.