PDA

View Full Version : [H - PVP] MST 4/6 SWP LF Arms Warrior

Kavtor
09-03-2008, 09:19 AM
--< E X A L T E D>--
PvP Darkspear

<E X A L T E D> is a Horde guild on Darkspear that has been together since September 11th, 2005. We have been together because of our ability to strike a balance between RL and Raiding. We generalize ourselves as a Casual guild, mostly because of the amount of hours we raid, however our raiding atmosphere is anything but. Raiding only 12h a week we have been able to compete with similar guilds that raid nearly twice as much as us. Our officers, me included, have known each other throughout most of the entirety of the guild, giving the guild a very sturdy, diverse, and stable foundation.
We raid the following days

Monday / Wednesday 6:30 – 10:00 Mountain Standard (or 8:30-12:00 EST)
Sunday 3:30-10:00 MST (5:30-12:00EST)

We by no means expect 100% attendance, however we do expect somewhere in the neighborhood of 60%~ish attendance.
For an Outlook on our guild policies and getting to know us better, please visit the following
&bull; View topic - < E X A L T E D > 101 - Guild Information (http://exalted.thejayhawk.com/new/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1773)

We are currently recruiting the following :

1-2 Arms Warrior
1-2 Warlocks

We aren’t looking to add people with significantly lower gear than what our current progression is. However what we are looking for are members that can immediately contribute to end-BT / Beginning Sunwell content. We are patient, and if you can be, we would be happy to talk to you further.
If you would like to apply, you can catch one of Shabootie or Myself on Darkspear, or contact Shabootie or myself at our guild website, splash (http://www.exaltedguild.com) . We welcome private applications, although we prefer public ones, if you have any questions, again, you can contact Shabootie or myself online or on our website (honestly, as we both work, website is your best bet).

Thank you for your time.

veneretio
09-08-2008, 01:52 PM
I approve of this guild!