PDA

View Full Version : Just a little freaked out

Gromblee
09-03-2008, 02:29 AM
I logged on a few days ago and found I was promoted to Raid Leader in my guild. I feel a little freaked out and confused.... I'm a Kara OT in a guild that is progressing into Mag/Gruul and ZA. I can MT Kara in a pinch but happy with my OT role. I questioned the GM about this and she just said "Oh yeah I promoted you a couple of weeks ago". I guess this just means I'm a trusted and valued member of the guild, however I am not sure what if anything will be expected from this (this allows full bank access and promote/demote control). I entered raiding not sure if I could show-up often enough to be a valued raider in the guild as my work schedule only allows me to raid every other week. My guild has a "PVP wing" attached and guess I'm just a grumpy old man but some of the kid's attitudes rubs me raw as when I joined this guild it was pretty much an adult guild. I have spread the word on Tankspot every chance I get when asked tanking questions as there is no way any answer I have can be as complete as what I have found here. I credit this site with my gear and my knowledge that has landed me a Raid Leader status. Nothing I have been able to learn or do on my own could have prepared me for it. I thank all that have contributed to the knowledge to this site for teaching me how to tank without your help this grumpy old bastard would still just be running noobs thru VC.

Krashtork
09-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Maybe I read that wrong, but was there a question in there?

Inaara
09-03-2008, 03:55 PM
I think it was just a rambling "Thank You" post?

Gromblee
09-04-2008, 05:47 AM
Inaara is corredt I wrote this while working nightshift .....working 14 hr days for a week :) thanks guys!

Fayre
09-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Good luck with your new role. Relax and enjoy it :)