PDA

View Full Version : Shields?

Beregrond
09-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Okay, I am having trouble findind a proper shield. Don't quite know where to look for one. Are there any good BoP shields out there dropping from either some of the raid bosses or simply places like Atzel's Fortress? Because running around with Lifewrest, which is a level 66 BoE, ain't quite fun :P I've been thinking of Aegis of Five Mercies, but World drops are a pain.. to put it lightly. So, where would you suggest farming for a proper shield, be it epic or blue?

Cheers,
Tahron

Ciderhelm
09-01-2008, 02:47 PM
There's a BOE 80 shield that drops in Epic Kheshatta and two shields that drop off the scaleskin bosses in Onyx Chamber. I'll see if I can get names!

Beregrond
09-02-2008, 04:59 AM
Cheers mate. I thin one of the BoP's in Onyx Chambers is called Warhaven.. it pretty good.. and then there's Spellscourge if I remember correctly. Think Spellscourge might be the BoE in Epic Khesh, thing is just where it drops.. But thanks again mate :)

Ciderhelm
09-02-2008, 05:06 AM
Spellscourge is it. It probably drops in a lot of places, but the place I've seen it is the camps in the (southwest?) corner of the map.