PDA

View Full Version : ready for ZA?

hasiticninja
08-30-2008, 08:45 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stonemaul&n=Donpablo)

??

thedrawrf
08-31-2008, 06:55 PM
Nope, I don't think :P That ring tells me you haven't done kara much. Kara=tank training land, and you can still use many upgrades from kara itself. I hope that didnt come off as nasty, it wasnt meant to, but I am in t5/t6 gear and ZA still isn't a walk in the park.

Lionides
09-01-2008, 01:28 AM
Hi m8

Unfortunately I have to agree , not ready at all :(

Any blue items need to be replaced .....so I agree that I foresee ALOT of kara for you still before ZA past the first 2 bosses becomes an option , not only for the gear in kara but to farm badges to get hold of some nice new and old badge gear .

Apart from grabbing what you can I would say your first and foremost upgrades with badges would be 1) Ring , 2) leggings , 3) waist from new badge vendor .....after that you want the Gnomeregan autoblocker trinket from the old badge vendor .....with that the comendation of Kaelthas trinket tha drops in heroic MgT is allso great one to get from the 3rd boss :)

Gear that drops from kara that copes in ZA are : Chest from Nightbane , Boots of elusion (trash drop) , Kings defender from chess , bracers from Maiden ( or Attumen ).

ZA is designed in theory that there are 6 bosses and each 2 next ones are basically a tier higher requirement eg . Nalorak and Akil'zon are for Kara / T4 gear groups , Jan'alai and Halazzi are for T4/T5 geared groups and Hexxlord and Zul'jin are for T5/ZA/T6 geared groups .....keep that in mind whilest wondering how far you can tank in there ...but the new badge gear gives most groups that step up thats needed to clear .

Hope this helpes and good luck :)

Lio

Beatzz
09-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Id day you need more gear first. I think a min of 15k health unbuffed is acceptable for za. But keep farming epicz and good luck!

OT: thedrawrf your char in your avatar is identical to mine btw.. lol

thedrawrf
09-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Beatz, our gear is the same too, even trinkets, neck ect I think. Anyway, it's creepy. :D