PDA

View Full Version : How far can i go.

Karloff
08-30-2008, 06:05 AM
Hey I just joined a guild that doees MH/BT with my previous guild i got so far as 3/5 in MH and touched a boss in Black Temple, ofc I will probably get some upgrades on the way to BT, but i am just wondering how far I can go since I have never been further then 3/5 in MH and nothing in BT

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Boris)

thedrawrf
08-31-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm quite interested in what answers you get here, as we are almost identically geared. And we are both dwarves.
Personally I think that in that gear, your only remaining upgrades are from MtHyjal and BT anyway, so you are just right for em.

Belisarius
09-06-2008, 07:13 AM
That base gear should carry you through BT and all of Hyjal, upgrading as you go. I would make a couple small changes, but without having seen what you have in your bags, I think the way you are set up is well enough. Good luck.

Fayre
09-06-2008, 04:39 PM
I think you'll be just fine in BT with that kit. Look to improving avoidance on the stuff you pick up next in BT/MH, imo, but generally speaking you're set to go.