PDA

View Full Version : Help through MH and BT

Blaze Mcgee
08-29-2008, 10:33 AM
I am working toward being the MT for our guild and am currently our Main OT. As of last night, we are 2/5 in MH and 3/9 in BT. Im trying to figure out what items to start upgrading. The Brutalizer dropped last night and the current MT dropped the dkp for it. I an personally waiting patiently for my Unbreakable Will. (Tired of my Lollipop)

But other than my weapon, what should i look into upgrading as we progress?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anetheron&n=Blazemcgee)

I have the bonefists for more hit as well as the phoenix wing cloak and the badge cloak. Also have my khorium destroyer gemmed for Stam if i really need the extra health.

Any suggestions would be great.

Satrina
08-29-2008, 10:54 AM
You'll use the mallet over unbreakable as a threat weapon until Kalecgos gives up a Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade. Unless you can expertise cap without it.

Ghreystar
08-29-2008, 11:08 AM
get the helm from ZA, and maybe the cleaver too. the shoulders from ZA make for some good threat.

Blaze Mcgee
08-29-2008, 11:47 AM
the Dragonscale is my dream weapon. Im dropping every ounce of DKP on it if i see it drop. As for the helm and shoulders from ZA... i go there almost every reset and have yet to see either drop. starting to get very disheartened

Beatzz
09-01-2008, 10:58 AM
You should aim for the legs and boots off of akama, the extra hit from them is great for threat. Stick with the mallet, more expertise is awsome. Try and replace your helm for the za one and you should be good.