PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit more hit

Legionodeath
08-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Hey, I just picked up Mounting Vengeance in SWP yesterday, I was using the badge fist, which has 21 hit on it. Now that I dont use it anymore Ive dipped below 142 hit. Where can I pick up some extra hit w/out changing too much of what Ive got? Armory link in signature. Thanks.

-LoD

Tatt
08-23-2008, 10:50 AM
You do not need 142 hit rating, that is for arms warriors and tanks. All you need is 95 hit plus 3 points precision (which it appears you have) to not miss specials. More than 95 is definately better, but 95 is the only line in the sand you need to worry about as fury.

ZymanHWL
08-24-2008, 04:27 PM
Neck off supremus, shoulders off rage, cloak of gorefiend, gloves off bt trash or akama, leather badge boots or boots of legion off bloodboil, Hit is a good thing. i like to hover around 200/250 hit. While all you need for yellow is 95, it's my personal opinion and that of others as well that as long as you aren't socketing or dumping hit for other stats the more the better. Your white hits are always going to be your biggest damage output :D might as well have some hit :D

chops
08-24-2008, 11:54 PM
Hey, I just picked up Mounting Vengeance in SWP yesterday, I was using the badge fist, which has 21 hit on it. Now that I dont use it anymore Ive dipped below 142 hit. Where can I pick up some extra hit w/out changing too much of what Ive got? Armory link in signature. Thanks.
-LoD

You seem to be in tankin gear in your armoury, (grats on the OH though)

Hit is good & not to just re-quote more about how "soft cap is 95 & that's the yardstick you should be concerned about" Personally, I reckon having alittle more hit without losing out on other stats is a good deal.

My current gear has me above 142 hit & I personally like to have it hanging around 150+/- as even though it effects "Only white hits" that helps Rage Gen & the less misses from auto swings = more dmg done & more WIN
;)

Tatt
08-25-2008, 10:44 AM
OK to clarify, I like more than 95 hit - I have 199 at the moment, but an upgrade is an upgrade, so as long as it does not bring him below 95 I think it is worth equipping.