PDA

View Full Version : Kara Fury DPS help

Thelynas
08-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Right now i'm good for about 600 dps.. My gear has different levels of fail so i don't even know where to begin I just picked up the off hand lastnight so i haven't had a chance to put mongoose on yet..
This toon is an ally re roll so were sticking to Kara ZA and maybe a community raid into Gruul's and SSC on the weekend..maybe.. I'm getting badges and attempting to get into Heroic MGT first one and i picked up the stoooopid commendation trinket.. sigh.. At any rate where should i start and what should i look for hit, crit, AP, and gear wise to finish my gear out I've been playing with Maxdps.com to get a gear list kinda deal which is the point i'm at getting pvp gear and such but that only goes so far...

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarlet+Crusade&n=Jugg)

Tatt
08-21-2008, 10:54 AM
Get into heroic MGT as much as possible....trinket and chest are both upgrades for you, axe might be also if you do not plan on upgrading you BS weapon. Your hit rating is fine, more is good but you are ok as long as it is over 95. Just keep finding gear that increases you strength and crit without losing hit and you are golden.

Thelynas
08-21-2008, 12:24 PM
See i don't know is it worth going to stage 3 of the mace? I was going to save badges and pickup the MH with exec enchant and go from there but it would def me easier to to just upgrade the 1 ( i was DW'ing both Drakefist's till i got the badges last night) Then save the 150 badges for the mh and just the badges elsewhere..

Tatt
08-21-2008, 01:20 PM
I am not going to start this argument again, but everything I have ever read says that the fists will outdps the hammer in every situation. Your call, but I use both fists (and the main hand is 105, not 150)

Kyvaan
08-21-2008, 03:35 PM
im not starting an argument but im telling u get the badge main hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thelynas
08-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Rofl..It wouldn't be an argument..a simple..ok MH is a bizzilion times better end of story.. I i'm not gonna argue something that is tried and tested ya kno. It's not worth either of our times.. I just wanna kill shit..besides..it will save me some Vortexs, mights and nethers lol

Chosenx
08-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Also check out the fel leather set, sure they are leather items but that shouldn't mean anything if you are going dps, as you shouldn't be getting hit.

Don't be afraid to put leather on your dps warrior, or you will only gimp your own dps. Fel leather gloves are better than what you will get out of kara dps-wise.

The savage plate gear really isn't nice. Overlord's helm of second sight (i think) is a good start for a dps helm, and save up and craft red belt of battle, as you will probably never replace it.

Also once you get those things crafted have a look at getting vengeance wrap or cloak of darkness made, should set you back around 1k, but you won't be upgrading that any time soon either.

And keep hitting up H mgt, there are some nice upgrades in there.