PDA

View Full Version : [A-PvE]Skilled and Ambitious Tank looking for T6!

Aromit
08-20-2008, 08:18 PM
I am a protection warrior with considerable drive, motivation, and skill, but I don't have T6+ gear. I know my class very well, I know boss fights, I know mostly everything there is to the game as far as TBC is concerned. I've been 4/9 BT and 4/5 MH with <Daycare> of Kalecgos, and have considerable experience leading raid guilds, and raids. I'm currently a guild leader on a crappy server, with little progression, and am looking to get out of this black hole of a server. I've been playing this game since shortly after Burning Crusade came out, and have been wanting to be in a good guild for the longest time. I was formerly in <Daycare> of Kalecgos, but had to leave because of their raiding schedule conflicted with my work times. I'm looking for a guild that is well into T6 content, and has stable environment, that is conducive to raiding.

I can offer 100% attendance (I can't raid Wednesdays, every other day I am able to raid whenever), an awesome attitude, and extensive knowledge, skill, and drive. I also come to raids prepared. I've always got a full stack of buff food, flasks, repair bots, and plenty of gold, to repair. I also gem/enchant my gear to the absolute best of my ability.

I'm looking for a guild that's pretty laid back, but is able to get stuff done when raiding. I don't want to join a guild that is plagued by drama, bad/corrupt leadership (Loot council is usually a good sign), and has a good sense of humor. I'm also looking to take on the position of MT eventually. I realize my gear would be behind the curve for a T6 guild, but if you're willing to be patient enough for my to catch up, you probably won't regret it. I'm loyal, and I know my class, gear shouldn't be a huge issue if you're serious about getting good players in your guild.

Contact: It's probably best to leave me your website, in-game contact, or whatever here. I prefer ventrilo interviews over actual applications, but I'll do whatever is required of me to apply.

Times:

Ideal raid times for me are probably 9:30PM EST to whenever. I'll consider afternoon raiding guilds as well. As it stands, I'm unable to raid from 3-9PM EST.

Resists:

-Fire Resist - Full Badge set, working on crafted.
-Nature Resist - Full
-Frost Resist - Full
-Shadow - Just have neck

Also, don't try and contact me in-game, I'm usually playing my alt, since I like to do on my warrior is raid. If you wish to contact me in-game, hit me up on 'Aromit' on Lightninghoof (Horde). However, the best way to contact me is to just make a post here, give me a website, a person to talk to in-game, or whatever.

Aromit
08-20-2008, 08:46 PM
Armory: Armory Lite - The WoW Armory Alternative: Talktothe of Hyjal (http://armorylite.com/us/hyjal/talktothe)