PDA

View Full Version : Clueless

Jersey
08-14-2008, 01:21 PM
I've been playing WoW for just a couple of months now...really enjoying it...

All i have been doing is questing and just started doing BG's, so i don't understand alot of the terms you guys/girls use here....if you reply please type slowly...

Since i have hit lv60 people have started asking me to tank for them...have done a few low lv and would like to do alot more, trouble is i don't have a clue on weapons, armour, anything...

Started to collect the honor equipment from fighting in BG's...do i collect the set or is there better out there for a 60?....

I like to duel wield weapons....should i grab a big old 2h axe, 1h and shield or ?...

Talents points....put what where?

Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions...

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Area+52&n=Jerdakdyl)

Ady
08-14-2008, 04:27 PM
Welcome m8, we all been there,
I would start by reading the artices in the library at the head of these forums. I won't pretent to be an expert but even I understood what was said in these articles. Talent points are very important, find a good tree tailored to your character. These guys know their stuff, as I say read the library, also the class forums on blizz site, and wowhead have good stickies with basic info.
Good luck.

CyCy
08-14-2008, 04:42 PM
ditto what Ady said.