PDA

View Full Version : where do i stand?

Kenjir
08-13-2008, 09:25 PM
Just curious where i stand atm. I'm figuring i should be good for most if not all heroics. Possibly OT in kara. just want to know what you guys think. also maybe some possibly suggestions for my next upgrades.

here's my armory,

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak'thul&n=Kenjir)

Tenraiel
08-13-2008, 10:45 PM
You're plenty geared to be getting into Kara. Most heroics you could do as well. You won't be carrying your groups, but you're geared enough to be successful. You've got a really good pre-raid setup going - my suggestion would be to get a new shield (S2 or 33 badges) since you don't have any place in your gear that screams "replace me!" Your shield will provide the most notable increase in your ability to survive bosses. Maybe work up and grab an SSO weapon and put an agi enchant on it too.

atashe
08-14-2008, 07:06 AM
Agree with above. One suggestion I've been making to all my "I just hit 70" tank friends is to start doing SSO dailies. These friends don't have alts either, so for one, the money helps. Second, the weapon & shield you get from exalted w/ SSO is pretty nice for the "ease" you get them with. And, the necklace is great too.