PDA

View Full Version : Where are my stats good for?

Chosenx
08-13-2008, 08:32 AM
Just wondering like the title stats where I would be ideally geared for with my current gear stats. Be imba puts me at the end of ssc/tk (well the very start of bt/hyjal actually) but I don't think that is very trustworthy lol.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&n=Chosenx)

In case that doesn't work for some reason my stats unbuffed are:

AP: 2010 (zerker)
Hit: 148
Crit: 27.76
Expertise: 5/0
Armour Pen: 280

So first of all where could I be comfortably fitting into in a raid (like where I would perform well, not where I would be really only good enough for like the first boss).

And secondly what stats do I aim for next? I think crit needs to be a little higher, as well as AP where I can get it. But should I now be focussing on something like ArP? I'm just taking the upgrades as they come at the moment, but a bit of focus doesnt hurt.

And if someone mentions it, yeah I'm about to do heroic mgt for upgrades. More interested in stats to aim at increasing rather than specific gear choice here.

Thanks a lot!

Ukyo
08-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Raise your AP first of all, you won't need ArP til later progression (BT past Shade of Akama i'd say), then work on your crit, then you can start working on your ArP.
Item wise try to pick up Shard of Contempt to replace your green trinket. Get an upgrade for your S1 legs, Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer are a nice upgrade if you plan on doing PvE only, if not try to get Brutal Gladiator's Plate Legguards, then work up from there.

Tatt
08-13-2008, 12:22 PM
You might check to see if ragesteel gloves would be a net upgrade for you over the T4 ones. The 20 hit rating set bonus I think is worth more than the reduced cost of WW. Definately push AP and crit first, ArP sorta won't come till T6 gear unless you like to do arena's and are decent at it. I would definately say you could handle most of T5 with your gear, first few bosses in T6 if your raid has good coordination.

Chosenx
08-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Unfortunately I'm not a blacksmith so the 20 hit rating won't apply to me, otherwise I would have gone for those gloves.

Also I know my S1 legs are horrible lol, and i am slowly working on upgrading them. And shard of contempt is on my list and I will probably be doing it tonight if enough guildies are free to go.

Also with the badge legs are the leather ones that much better than the plate ones? The haste rating seems like it would be nice, and maxdps only has it seperated by real minimal points and I was thinking plate might be better for the armor solo-wise etc and for the haste. But I'll go with whatever is suggested lol.

Badge fist or badge legs for next upgrade then? I was saving up to get the fist but I don't think it is going to be that much of a big upgrade over what I have, and I was thinking of going for breeching comet too.

Thanks for the advice, I had a feeling I was around that level anyways.

Tatt
08-14-2008, 07:08 AM
I can't look at maxdps from where I am right now, but in most cases leather gear outrates plate gear of the same level, because for some reason blizzard always puts one extra stat on leather gear. Have you ever seen plate gear that has agility AND crit both itemized? Personally I would hold off on badge legs, the badge fists are THE best weapons a fury warrior can get until warglaives, so I would spend your badges there. Midnight legguards from heroic SP, or Skulker's greaves from Netherspite would both be good upgrades for you without having to use badges for them, or just do BG's for the S2 for an easy upgrade. If you start doing T5 raids Solarian is probably one of the easiest T5 bosses in the game, and he drops very nice dps warrior pants.