PDA

View Full Version : Fury Warrior, Looking for Advice!

Zaan
08-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Hey there :) I am currently a fury warrior dps'ing t5/t6 content, my next upgrade will be the Nynjah's Tabi Boots, with a +10 Strength gem and a +5 Strength +7 Stamina to get the +3 hit rating socket bonus... I am looking for constructive criticism and advice to help me do more dps ;)! Thank you in advance!

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalaran&n=Hugebuns) (My armory)

Kuabara
08-12-2008, 04:15 PM
I would take your point in Imp Zerkr rage and put that one point into Imp WW....i would take the 5 points from Iron will and fill up Imp HS and Imp TC..unless you are doing pvp some..and i wouldnt recomend it with a fury build

Rid
08-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Your hit seems to be way higher than you need and you're gemming for hit which should be unneccesary. I'd suggest getting rid of any +hit gems, only use strength gems, or if socket bonuses are needed add in strength/crit, strength/stam gems. I don't know enough about T5/T6 to suggest upgrades. But also make sure you put an agility enchant of some kind on those nynjah boots rather than the stam one you have on your pvp boots.

You may want to replace that violet ring with the badge ring too.

Corrodin
08-18-2008, 11:55 AM
The spec suggestion is correct.

Your AP is good, you hit is high, and your crit is low, maybe you logged out in battle but it would still be low.

PvP S3 helm or S4 if you have access to it. Meta gem would be nice, also has ArP

Lose the Kara ring for badge ring (As stated above) or the ring from ZA

Tatt
08-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Your stats seem very similar to mine, and I would agree with the above posters. Try to find ways to change your hit to crit and strength. I am at 199 hit at the moment, and would love to sacrifice a bunch of it for more AP and crit. Shoot for 30% crit in zerker. Easy way to get some crit is S2 throwing weapon, you will lose a little hit, but almost the same AP and a bunch of crit at the same time. 3rd timed chest in ZA and badge ring would be huge upgrades for you as well.

Legionodeath
08-18-2008, 11:47 PM
Drop about 70 hit and move the point from Imp Rage to Imp WW. If you do your rotation correctly you should never be rage starved. You dont need a lot of hit above 142, its just extra threat and I as fury have enough of it so I dont need more. :-) Get your crit up, in getting your crit up youll lose some of the hit, which will solve that problem too. Also, get new rings. Get the badge one, the one from ZA, or the Vindicator/Guardian Band of Triumph arent bad either.

-LoD