PDA

View Full Version : What next?

NmEnforcer
08-12-2008, 09:08 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Disoteka)

I just started running Karazhan. I did a full clear last week. I am currently saving badges for my next piece. I have 65ish. Not sure if I should get 10 more and go for the belt (Girdle of the Fearless) or save them and go straight for the 100 badge chest.

I run Heroic Slave Pens almost everyday trying to get the belt off Quag, but it just hasn't dropped. My gloves are a fairly weak slot as well.

Shoulders I know I need something, but I can't seem to get into Gruul's to save my life. Its hard enough trying to find a Karazhan crew...

People always want to know your stats.... but when they are a enhancement shaman in full PvP wellfare, I just don't think that telling them about my avoidance would make a difference. I am getting the impression that in order to find groups, the most important stat is stamina. I'm pretty close to breaking 14k, but I just don't want to spend the money on epic gems.

Any suggestions?

Caireagin
08-12-2008, 09:17 AM
With your gear, I'd suggest the cloak first, Slikk's Cloak of Placation, then the ring, Ring of the Stalwart Protector, and then the belt, Girdle of the Fearless.

NmEnforcer
08-18-2008, 08:52 AM
I couldn't help myself and I went for the 100 badge chest. I really just wanted to get out of PvP gear. I have one piece left to replace (shoulders) and I'll have to wait for T4. I lost on it the other day to an offspec because the masterlooter wasn't reading raid chat. /cry.

I am definitely going for the back piece next. Then it'll be belt and ring. I feel like I want the belt first, but the ring is really amazing, so I might go by your suggestion.

I am also doing Heroic MGT now for the trinket. After I get all those items, I feel my tanking gear will be about as far as I'll take it before the expac.

I started working on my PvP gear again actually, just for fun. Grinding honor for the bracers and then the belt.

NmEnforcer
08-28-2008, 06:07 AM
Ok, now I am getting stuck again....

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Disoteka)

I am running Heroic MGT whenever I can get a good group for the trinket. It never drops though....getting frustrated. I am 29 badges from getting the Sunwell ring. After a heroic MGT today and a full Kara clear I'll grab that. I am also trying to make the Goblin Rocket Launcher. I just landed in Tanaris and I'm turning in the Goblin Engineering quest, so then I just need to farm some mats for it. Hopefully I will have that tonight.

After the ring, I will be saving 75 badges for the Girdle of the Fearless. I think I will be pushing 16k HP at that point. I am running Karazhan once on my mage to by some epic gems, gonna go for +15 stamina.

I feel like I am missing something. I still have trouble getting into kara... People think 14.5k-ish HP is too low to MT. Even though I have 16.5k armor and like 47% avoidance...

I really want the Deck of Furies, but I don't have the gold for it. Are there other upgrades I'm missing?

Arrivan
08-28-2008, 06:19 AM
I feel like I am missing something. I still have trouble getting into kara... People think 14.5k-ish HP is too low to MT. Even though I have 16.5k armor and like 47% avoidance...

People that think your stats aren't enough for Kara suck and want to be carried through content by massively overgeared players. Unfortunately there's no changing their misconceptions either :(

Sticking purely to trinkets, I'd say the only thing you've missed is Commendation of Kael'thas if you get lucky. If you have 300 riding (which I doubt given your comment about lack of gold) you could get Commander's Badge in the mean time. Other than that there's Violet Badge but that involves doing Kara.

NmEnforcer
08-28-2008, 08:34 AM
Yeah, I hope to have 300 riding by the release of WOTLK, but I don't have it on this character yet. I got it on my mage and then changed my warrior to my main like a week later. =(

I have the Violet Eye trinket, I just feel I would look like a scrub using it as a tanking item. I save it for the second boss of H MGT and Curator.

I think the rocket launcher will do me good, because I can use it as a pulling thing to. People say it gets a good 1k-1.2k threat as a starter. That's the same amount as the avengers shield.

I guess I just gotta keep running heroic MGT. I want the Shard of Contempt, too. Not sure if I'll get that one. I have the sword (use it for Off-Hand dps) and the chest (also for DPS) from the last boss. I even got the bag.... All I need is the dang trinket!