PDA

View Full Version : What to upgrade next? :3

~Luffie~
08-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Hi all, I was wondering what I should be upgrading next. I know my hit rating is pretty freaking low (lol), maybe I should work on that next?

Here's my armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Luffie)

Just some extra information: I run Kara weekly with my guild and I pretty much do at least 2 heroics a day, so badges would be easy to get. :P

Any advice will be appreciated. :)

Muggs
08-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Girdle of the Fearless!

Hit, Expertise, Defense, and nice stam, it's an all around awesome item and a huge upgrade over the Crimson Girdle.

klor
08-11-2008, 03:04 PM
I agree with Muggsy.

Ukk
08-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Well, I say it depends. You might consider holding out for the Sunguard Legplates. The stamina and expertise upgrades are nearly identical. So you are choosing between 23 hit from the belt, and the extra 350 armor, 15 defense, and 24 dodge that the legs give you. Armor and avoidance may be more important to you at this stage than the extra hit on the badge belt. You will be getting them anyway, so why not now?

And I hate to make decisions based on the uninformed opinions of others, but one less blue item might get you some opportunities both within and without your guild.

But if the badges are burning a hole in your pocket, you can't go wrong with that belt . . .

~Luffie~
08-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Thanks for all the input so far. I'm kind of leaning toward's Ukk's idea, since I really want to replace my blues before I start replacing my epics.

When exactly does hit/expertise become extremely important?

clavarnway
08-12-2008, 05:03 PM
It is always important, but it depends. If you regularly run heroics with people who are trigger happy, it helps more. You don't necessarily need any hit or expertise, but it's a good increase in threat, and for expertise it reduces parries, which means you get hurt less from parry gibs.