PDA

View Full Version : over warrior for arena?

Paintrain
08-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi there, I have recently been paying more attention to the DeathKnight class since i've been trying to not see anything because I would like it all to be a surprise when I get WOTK. But, here is a delima I have been thinking about. I am leveling up a new warrior to focus on 2v2 and 3v3 but since ive been reading more about the DK, it will overthrow the warrior as the top tier class with a druid partner?
Ive just noticed that the DK seems to have a bit more utility and healing abilities, Ive also been thinking, how would a DK and a ret pally do as a 2v2:eek:

Painapple
08-11-2008, 03:36 PM
How do you expect people to know that?

All anybody can do is speculate and that won't make you happy, I really wish we could tell you what class will be the most awesome one, but we can't.
I can tell you though that I think warriors will kick DKs behinds, but again only speculation.

Karza
08-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Yes, way to early to make that kind of call. Also, if history proves correct Blizzard has traditionally struggled balancing hybrid classes, Shamans and Paladins, in Arenas. To this point I see no reason why the Death Knight class will be any different.