PDA

View Full Version : New T6 MT Transfer

Doomrokk
08-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Hello there, I just transferred servers and will now be MT'ing for a guild. Most of them have 4/8 T6 already etc. I have a few questions though. I read up on all strats and I am just seeing where my gear is weak for. I left my past guild due to late raid times, and we were casual but did ok. This guild is a bit more hardcore. I have some add ons, DBM, Omen, Item Rack, do you recommend any others? As far as my gear goes, should I start putting avoidance gems instead of 15 Stamina. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also if there are certain pieces I should replace, please let me know. My typical rotation is SB -> Rev -> Dev x 2 while keeping SB up and making sure Thunder Clap and Demo Shout are always up. I do Heroic Strike at times. (I have the Hyjal cape, what should I enchant, Agility?)

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Doomrokk)

Tatt
08-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Only thing I can say is you must have the worst luck on the planet to have done T6, have the gear you have, and still use the SSO shield. Other gear looks great, beg/borrow/steal another shield.

Doomrokk
08-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Yes...I truly have had the worst luck...I am shooting for ZA Shield or MH shield...is there any other decent options?

Tatt
08-08-2008, 11:44 AM
I would honestly use S2 or S3 shield over the SSO one, decent stats but I would take the higher armor value.

Doomrokk
08-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Wrong place to post, attunements mean nothing when it comes to a Shield Drop. The only feasible shield that drops is in ZA short of BT and MH, and as I said no luck with that.

BTW I am attuned.

Tatt
08-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Wow, sorry, did not mean to start a flame post, gonna go hide in a corner now :(

Danach
08-08-2008, 12:46 PM
yay removal of attunements.

This isn't a fair statement at all. I had nearly cleared both SSC and TK before Gruul dropped a single shield for our guild. We had already dropped the raid and went in there on an off night for DST's when he finally gave one up. I've never seen the shield out of ZA drop, and only seen nightbane's drop once. This is after months of farming all 3 bosses. If it wasn't for the glad, and then merc shieldwall I would have been in a similar situation.

Worldie
08-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Don't think joana wanted to flame you, he mainly meant that back then when you had to farm Gruul lair until sick of it to gear people to SSC/TK, the odds of no shield drops were very close to 0.

That said, go for Merc (or venge) shield, it's better than SSO one.

Tatt
08-08-2008, 02:55 PM
OK, dumbass here, what does Gruul have to do with attunements?

Rak
08-08-2008, 02:59 PM
The Cudgel of Kar'desh - Quest - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10901)

Tatt
08-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Doesn't everyone get that from killing Gruul though? Or is it like mag where you take turns getting the head?

Rak
08-08-2008, 03:04 PM
I didn't follow the thread I simply answered your question asking what Gruul had to do with attunements.

Armstrong
08-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Doesn't everyone get that from killing Gruul though? Or is it like mag where you take turns getting the head?

No, you only get the item if you have the quest linked by Rak above. Before patch 2.1.2 (6/19/07), completing that quest got you attuned to SSC. Everyone in your guild and every new recruit you brought in had to complete the quest in order to enter SSC, and there was a similar quest to get access to TK.

thedrawrf
08-09-2008, 09:23 PM
OK well, take off those boots and put on the Jungle stompers. Those boots you have are just strange unless it's an Health Points "look at me" shot. Otherwise stuff looks cool to me.