PDA

View Full Version : Beginning SSC and intersted in farming SWP

Stalfos
08-08-2008, 06:59 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thorium%20Brotherhood&n=Stalfos)

Here I am, I was wondering if people would take a look and make suggestions. I have gear in the bank from nearly every place outside of SSC thats tank and badge related so I could swap pieces out depending on the encounter. I wondered what people thought about the current all-around-EH set that I have here.

Thanks in advance!

Gravy
08-08-2008, 07:06 AM
Your gemming is questionable and I would replace your darkmoon card with a threat or avoidance trinket simply because you don't need 16.8k unbuffed for ssc. Other than that you're fine for everything you are going to see in that area.

Daimon
08-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Is weird, you gem for defense and still can't pass 510, you shouldn't need to. And going for the socket bonus is not bad, but better using stam combinations, and depending the items sometimes skipping bonus is no that bad sometimes. I'd use the badge dodge ring and maibe change some gems.

Stalfos
08-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the replies!

Gem wise, I used a lot of heroic +parry gems for the T4 set bonus that I would have used as a main/EH tanking set. Now that I'm not using them, how would you suggest I gem? 12sta? Dodge?

Is there a % dodge/parry I should shoot for? Is block rating still overrated with SB always up?

Thanks again for the help!