PDA

View Full Version : Rage Drought

Danrpop
08-08-2008, 04:45 AM
I'm a Warrior Tank my Gear is reasonable, at the moment I seem to be having a rage drought. Now I specced DPS for an Instance then I changed back to Port but I also upgraded some of my gear. So i can't work out the problem. I would be very gra=eatful If some one see if its a something I missing or the fact that mobs can hit me hard or often enough for me to gain the rage I required. (i very much doubt the later is the case)

anyways here are link to my gear and talent trees

Be Imba! - the online Character Auditor for World of Warcraft (http://be.imba.hu/)

WOW ARMOURY EUROPE IS DEAD YET AGAIN I SHALL EDIT WHEN IT IS AVAIABLE

Kind Regard Danra

Slobash
08-08-2008, 05:11 AM
What sort of rotation are you using and what level of instance/raid are you tanking?

Kazeyonoma
08-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Moved to Armory Suggestions.

protonly
08-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Frankly it is annoying...dps/healers don't have any negatives as their gear progresses but all tanks eventually get starved to where you have real issues with lower content. I've heard of people farming (again, lol) for their d3 set to downgrade things or just not wearing all their gear so they take more damage for rage/mana. Back in the day, my pally when he was prot used to tank all regular 5 mans w/o pants on just so he would get heals and therefore mana.

Danrpop
08-09-2008, 09:31 AM
soted it i think i cocked up my talent tree big time but i might try going with out my pants on to get damage if that doesnt work :)