PDA

View Full Version : First Badge item

Cedix
08-07-2008, 06:42 AM
Howdy everyone :)

I've been reading all the great guide all over this site, gave me so much help (wanted to quit playing def because i was bad at it, but now am getting much better!)

So, my guild and I been running Kara for the first time (well for me anyways) and we clear all the way to Curator, so we are in a progression mode (we are not farming it yet...)

This is a link to my armory (am on french server, yes am sorry :D)
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Archimonde&n=Cedix)

I've been following the pre-kara tank guide (tanks for it !) and been adding stuff as they droped. Mind you, i do not have any enchant on my boot and hand that cause i got them last night and didn't have time. Ill put +12 stam en boot and 2% menace on glove if i can get the stuff for it)

Ok, now my question (yes, took its time to come :p)

I got myself 37 badges, i've read the 2.4 badge order list and i wonder if i should wait to get the 75 belt or spend the 35 right now for wirst (the attumen one aint that great)

As we are progression into kara, am not sure if i should holdon to my badges till i see more kill (and loot). been lucky so far, got neck, T4 glove and Boot. Obviously the wirst is a very good upgrade to the one i have now.

What do you think ?

jlafleur
08-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Actually the bracers from Attumen are really good. I still use them in my trash set. You won't replace them for trash until T6. I would use them right now over the Sha'tari Wrought Armguards you have on.

Given that you have the Vambraces of Courage and the other gear that you, I'd say the Girdle of the Fearless would be the best use of badge for you.

manbearpig
08-07-2008, 07:18 AM
Bracers or neck if u arent getting sso one.

Muggs
08-07-2008, 07:21 AM
I find it's best to go with the "big ticket" items first. Why? Because getting 75 or 100 badges is a challenge, takes some time, etc... so when you got back for the 35 badge stuff you get the feeling of "35 badges? Pffft, that's nothing!"

But the belt is one of the best items you can get, I even use it on my pally ^.^

ebs2002
08-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Upgrade your weakest pieces first (blues and pre-Kara Epics like Heroic and rep rewards, then Kara Epics). To decide which blue/heroic epic to upgrade first, use Vene's guide on TankingTips.com - A guide to tanking as a Warrior in World of Warcraft (http://www.tankingtips.com) (search for Badge of Justice picking order)

Cedix
08-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Thanks all for the tips :) I have read the picking order from tankintips.

I just looted the pants from curator last night (we keep wiping Aran...)

I will save them up for the belt, i have almost 40 badge now, so it getting closer and it is a very big upgrade :)