PDA

View Full Version : Sacrarial/Secular/Pulsing Test Help

Shirkoh
08-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Someone try to see if they can get more procs than 1 of the same one up at one time, post patch, because so far from what I have tested is that you can not.

Ronnar
08-06-2008, 05:46 AM
tested it with secular. it works.

Shirkoh
08-06-2008, 11:11 AM
thanks

now what is more worthwhile secular, pulsing, dmg gem, or single invuln for that encounter which usually is crushing invuln?

I really would like to see some approximate %chances and benefit calculations of these gems but I don't have the time atm to do this. If no one else does it I eventually will get around to it.

someone told me that to multiple procs of the same one they have to be in different items? if you have multiple gems of the same kind in one it just procs it more often? Prior to patch supposedly the max procs of one type you could have was 5.

Ronnar
08-09-2008, 03:10 PM
now u can have multiple procs while your secular gems are in a single item. tested it with a 3 secular gemmed ring.

i think crushing is still better than secular. procs are too volatile. but for bosses with multiple kinds of dmg t2 set is king. last week we tested t3 encounters on testlive. we tested a boss whioch did crushing damage, fire nukes and unholy nukes. with full crushing i had no chance to survive that. t2 set + crushing rings, amu, cloak was much better.

Shirkoh
08-10-2008, 06:40 PM
good to know t2 gear isn't totally useless!