PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Dps Epics.

Bodasafa
08-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Looking to build a warrior dps set for wrath to help me lvl faster.

I just decided to start aquiring peices. Right now I have.

netherforce chestplate
skyguard silver cross

Im wondering if anyone has suggestions for peices in specific heroics that really stand out or epic rep rewards as I am exulated with all major factions.

Im also wondering what my focus should be, crit, ap, or str? Ive only been a raid tank so Im kinda a nub in this area. Also wondering what kind of wepons would be best. Ive got 30k honor racked up, Ill need the marks to match any purchaces but I think its a nice base.

Any advice is appreciated.

Legionodeath
08-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Atlasloot. Also check the guides for Fury warriors in the forum.

ebs2002
08-05-2008, 08:33 AM
The big one that stands out to me is the legs from Heroic Mech.
Also, if you can get the S3 legs/helm/chest with arena points, and the S3 ring/S4 neck with honor (no req rating), they're excellent.
A'dal's Command is a good ring to pick up with exalted Sha'tar, as well.

If you're trying to DPS, your focus should depend on what spec you plan on going. As fury, you want to get your hit to 95, then stack str/crit (favoring str over crit assuming you're over 25% in battle stance), then hit/haste/arp. As prot, you want to get your hit to 142, then stack str, then crit/arp, then hit/haste.

Also note, if you're using this to level up in Wrath, as your level goes up, your hit/crit chance goes down; each point of rating provides less actual hit/crit chance at 80 than it does at 70

Tatt
08-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Get Breeching comets x 2 from heroic magisters, and the shard of contempt while you are there. The dps palte shoulders, dps leather boots, and distracting blades throwing knives are also very nice for a starter set. If you are a blacksmith and hit rating is an issue ragesteel shoulders/gloves was actually a very nice set for me for a long time.