PDA

View Full Version : [H-PvE-CST] LF T6 Druid/Warrior/Paladin

Valyre
08-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Hey!

Ascent on Scarlet Crusade is currently looking to 2 two more high quality tanks to our tanking core. We are 4/6 SWP and raid Sun, Mon, Wed, and Thurs from 7pm to 11pm CST.

The first thing I'd think after reading the paragraph above is "omg, if a SWP guild is looking for 2 tanks, they're probably dead in the water. /run" That couldn't be farther from the truth. We just downed Twins about 2 weeks ago and have gotten some solid attempts in on M'uru.

Right now our tank core consists of 2 protection warrriors and a feral druid. We also have a ret that respecs prot as needed, mainly for Felmyst and M'uru. This group has been playing together since 2006, some even before that.

With only the minimum number of tanks for content, this means every single tank has to have as close to 100% attendance as they can manage. Things like vacations, significant other's Birthdays, and the random feline fire have the potential to leave the raid short-handed. We are only 2 bosses from defeating all raiding content in the game. We want to ensure that we have all the necessary resources to put in weekly attempts on M'uru and then Kil'jaeden.

So what we want to do is add 2 more tanks, preferably a warrior and feral druid but we're completely open to a full-time prot paladin, too. These recruits need to be players than can hit the ground running as far as tanking skill, theorycrafting, and gear goes. You should have everything you need out of MH and perhaps only 1 or two items left from BT since we don't run those every week (or at all if we can help it ;)).

You don't need SWP experience, though. Our current tanks would spend a few weeks getting you up to speed on our strats and the tricks of the trade. After that you would work together on content, including progression bosses.

If you'd like to know more about Ascent, feel free to check out our wesbite (http://www.ascent-raiding.com). It has some good information on our minimum expectations besides what I've outlined. Also, feel free to look me up in-game or shoot me an email (ascentraiding@gmail.com) anytime.

Thanks!

Valyre
08-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Bump!